What's new

The New New KL

Gaxkang

Banned
So looks like they just gonna start over from the first KL and go from there, so it's the blood one right now.

Also the uppercut reward was removed, not the blood requirement one. :laughing:

drewrman

There is no knowledge that is not power.
Yeah do like 20 successful uppercuts during your time in KL and you get a reward. It's not there anymore. So there's one less reward now.
actually no, they didn't change the number of season challenges/rewards. one of the challenges has always been "perform x throws" or "perform x uppercuts", alternating between seasons; so the uppercuts requirement will return in future seasons.

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
i never knew nor paid attention to the uppercut rewards i just make sure i played 10 days and get to demi god lol i guess i was completing the rewards without even noticing

Gaxkang

Banned
actually no, they didn't change the number of season challenges/rewards. one of the challenges has always been "perform x throws" or "perform x uppercuts", alternating between seasons; so the uppercuts requirement will return in future seasons.
Ohhhhh ok, yeah I didn't notice that. :D

After a year and a half the game is finally getting boring for me. Kombat League really made it fun - even with the terrible system behind it - and since I have pretty much all the skins I'm not feeling compeled to play. And tbh I could go for a new NRS Game.

Gaxkang

Banned
After a year and a half the game is finally getting boring for me. Kombat League really made it fun - even with the terrible system behind it - and since I have pretty much all the skins I'm not feeling compeled to play. And tbh I could go for a new NRS Game.
Ya still got brutalities and some gear to play for :D

But yah don't gotta play for skins.

I figure Injustice 3 will be like...fall 2021, or somewhere in 2022. ;)

undergroundvgt

the salt shaker
you played with every single character?

smoke420

Noob
not me, I started with my fav character.. , jade. got all her skins, rangs, staffs..stage 6, all level 4 ginsei augments, everything. felt good

then did kitana, skarlet, lao and sub all the same way...after this thought the same thing, im done with this shit.

except well theres bunch of other characters i hadn't tried, so i picked up kano. only cause i like his taunts. rack off & dont be a bludger, sorry mate jobs a job... dont be a sook.. funny shit. & after playing him, i think hes fun to play, and now hes my main.

next up for me is a few others who i think might be cool... shang, sindel.. cause ya know, titties.

Last edited:
i find that hard to believe. plus if you were really bored of the game you wouldnt be on here complaining lol
I just came here to see if there's anything new - because I'm bored with the game. After 300 hours. But thank you, tho. I'm gonna remove myself from this community. Don't wanna deal with people like you. Bye.