What's new

The "New-Ality" Discussion thread, what do you think it'll be?

What do you think the "New-Ality" will wind up being from these choices?

• Disgustingality/Sheizerality(they puke or poop on your face or something)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Humiliationality/Humilitality(they do something embarrassing like kick you down pee on you)

• Beatdownality/Punchality/Kickality(they just beat you down non stop like Quan Chis leg fatality)

• Pokeyality(they knock you down then poke you constantly)

• Drunkality(they drink some liquor then knock you down, then barf on you)

• Total voters

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
Always been a huge fan of Friendships, but I highly doubt they'll be in the game. I have no idea what this new ality could be.

E

Eldriken

Always been a huge fan of Friendships, but I highly doubt they'll be in the game. I have no idea what this new ality could be.
See, that's where I'm confused. Does an "-ality" cover everything that's been in the game even if it doesn't have "ality" in it? I sure hope that's not the case, because I don't want Hara-Kiris or Friendships to return.

I mean, Hara-Kiris would obviously be better than Friendships 'cause they could probably do some fucked up shit with them, but I would prefer them to not be in the game.

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
Brutalities.

I just hope they aren't rapid button inputs or quick time events. I'm hoping you just do one command like fatalities and then there's a character specific epic beatdown to a pulp.

That's what it should be.

E

Eldriken

Brutalities.

I just hope they aren't rapid button inputs or quick time events. I'm hoping you just do one command like fatalities and then there's a character specific epic beatdown to a pulp.

That's what it should be.
I can agree with this. Ultras in KI are DP+3 buttons and it does the rest. It should be something similar in MKX.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Holy shit, these threads are getting ridiculous.
Take most of the ideas with a grain of salt man lol. Outside of the torturality I don't see much of these being in the game.
How did this manage to get in the comic discussion thread but no one will move my comic related thread? :coffee:
Lol I could have sworn this was in the mkx forum, damn. Probably be better off their.

True Grave

Giving The Gift Of Graves
If it's a Brutality...it'll more than likely consist of, "X-Ray" type hits. Possibly having it to where you see an X-Ray like hit that breaks a bone/tears ligaments before seeing that limb tear off. Another possibility could be where as the opponent gets hit. We see their flesh and limbs fly off to a degree and it ends with a fatal X-Ray blow.

Another one that I think is a real possibility if they truly are doing a new, "ality" is that it's going to be a weapon fatality. I mean, really! With this dark theme to this new MK world...why not. Sub will get the chance to finally turn that ice sword red. Scorpion with his sword, Kotal with his knife, and Raiden with his Hammer. That also wasn't in the first 3 games either. MKA was the first to bring in weapons, but it was used as an ender to the multiple input fatalities we all used to love:DOGE

Here's the MKA weapons fatality video.

Last edited:

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
If it's a Brutality...it'll more than likely consist of, "X-Ray" type hits. Possibly having it to where you see an X-Ray like hit that breaks a bone/tears ligaments before seeing that limb tear off. Another possibility could be where as the opponent gets hit. We see their flesh and limbs fly off to a degree and it ends with a fatal X-Ray blow.

Another one that I think is a real possibility if they truly are doing a new, "ality" is that it's going to be a weapon fatality. I mean, really! With this dark theme to this new MK world...why not. Sub will get the chance to finally turn that ice sword red. Scorpion with his sword, Kotal with his knife, and Raiden with his Hammer. That also wasn't in the first 3 games either. MKA was the first to bring in weapons, but it was used as an ender to the multiple input fatalities we all used to love:DOGE

Here's the MKA weapons fatality video.
I remember when Mk 4 first introduced weapons I was like thats sick,

I really can't think of any new way to "-ality" someone. Brutality would be the safe bet seeing as how they were meant to initially be in MK 9 but were cut due to time constraints. Animality would god-like with the current gen hardware we have. Still, I hope they do surprise us with something new.

Another one that I think is a real possibility if they truly are doing a new, "ality" is that it's going to be a weapon fatality.
Almost the entire cast already use weapons in their Fatality. Having a Fatality that emphasizes their weapons wouldn't make sense when they already use them for their other ones.

Pizza

Thrill Kill
idk about this necrophiliac coprophilic and morbid stuff, but it's okay anyway.

I would be happy with Hara-Kiris, tho