What's new

The "New-Ality" Discussion thread, what do you think it'll be?

What do you think the "New-Ality" will wind up being from these choices?

• Disgustingality/Sheizerality(they puke or poop on your face or something)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Humiliationality/Humilitality(they do something embarrassing like kick you down pee on you)

• Beatdownality/Punchality/Kickality(they just beat you down non stop like Quan Chis leg fatality)

• Pokeyality(they knock you down then poke you constantly)

• Drunkality(they drink some liquor then knock you down, then barf on you)

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Discuss...

NOTE: Some of my ideas are warped, messed up or may make you go WTF...but lol just trying to think of something wrong and dark ok :) and take most of these ideas with a grain of salt(as in not too serious)

I will try to break down each option as best I can.

Tortureality(they torture you then leave you in a messed up, gagging or dying state slowly or perhaps waterboardality, where they tie you up and literally waterboard you constantly while the guy struggling, gasping for air) or maybe depending on the power everyone's different like Sub freezes you to your head and leaves you that way as you're struggling to get out, Scorpion burns your face little by little, Raiden gives you little bolts of shocking like a tazer, Cassie shoots you in the feet, then the hands(none critical hits) etc, etc Pretty much something that is unique to everyone's power that leaves the loser struggling, tortured but alive.

Disgustingality/Sheizerality(they puke or poop on your face or something Vileality) I'm not sure if they could get away with this though without an A rating so probably unlikely.

Nudeality(they flash some naughty parts like flashing you or something and the guy who lost just falls over)

Sexuality(they do something sexual to the other person) I know this is up in the air of A vs. M rating, but look at GTA...M rating yet has sex so, I dont know...? Probably unlikely.

Humiliationality/Humilitality(they do something embarrassing like kick you down pee on you while you're down)

Jokeality/Pranksterality(gag or practical joke like Sub freezing your feet then pushes you over or maybe Scorpion burning your hair but only your hair then laughs at you.)

Petality/Ferociousality(you summon an animal to tear them to pieces literally not quite an animality as that was the winner turning into an animal)

Beatdownality/Punchality/Kickality/Slapality(they just beat you down non stop like Quan Chis leg fatality but without ripping limbs off, just beat the shit out of you literally non stop)

Kissality(they kiss you some how cheek or worse lol)

Bondageality(You get knocked down, then tied up with a ball in your mouth then whipped)

Teabagality(they knock you down then squat up and down on your face)

Fartality(knock you down then fart in your face)

Summonality/Friendality(not friendship but summon a friend/ally to kill you Noob-Smoke Style)

Pokeyality(they knock you down then poke you constantly)

Drunkality(they drink some liquor then knock you down, then barf on you or forces you to drink with a funnel til the guy pukes or gets wasted?)

Other not specified that wasn't covered.

@Onilordasmodeus curious about your thoughts(yes I know some ideas are messed up)

Last edited:

Megaton_Rich

Ok-ish at pressing buttons
i'm fairly certain that in interviews a while back its one that they're bringing back, and it's one that wasn't in the first three mk games, with that logic i assume its gonna be hara-kiri....does kinda match with the dark nature of the game

E

Eldriken

i'm fairly certain that in interviews a while back its one that they're bringing back, and it's one that wasn't in the first three mk games, with that logic i assume its gonna be hara-kiri....does kinda match with the dark nature of the game
Is a Hara-Kiri even considered an -ality?

I'm assuming it might be Brutality. It would certainly fit the darker tone of this game and there's no telling what they could do with it thanks to next-gen technology.

MKF30

Guess we'll see but Hari Kiri's been done they said this was "all new ality" so guess we'll see? Besides, isn't Hara-Kiri just for the loser not the winner?

@Vak Phoenix LMAO...that reaction is epic.

I see you're into the same stuff I am
Into? lol Hey, hey dont' know what you're referring to but I'm just trying to think of the warped minds of NRS you know?

Last edited:

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Or Brutality, which could see a much-welcomed return.
(Fucking dammit @Eldriken , stop taking my ideas before I get to post them)

Although with how good the VA and quotes are, I'm thinking its a "Personality" where they end it with another conversation.

MKF30

I remember when there was actual rumors about "nudealities" you guys remember that? lol still hilarious. @Konqrr know what I'm talking about lol

P.S. Sad to see the same stalker I have is actually taking all this shit "super seriously" :rolleyes: says the guy who makes a site full of lies and bs about random MK users? lol

Holy shit, these threads are getting ridiculous.
Take most of the ideas with a grain of salt man lol. Outside of the torturality I don't see much of these being in the game.

Last edited:

Megaton_Rich

Ok-ish at pressing buttons
I think we can all agree that whatever this new-ality is, isn't going to be anything silly. it's gonna be something that matches the tone of the game.

E

Eldriken

It's not something new if what we've been told holds true. It's something returning from previous MK games that wasn't in the first three, which would be a Brutality. Animalities were in the third, so that excludes that. Brutalities didn't show up until UMK3.

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
It's not something new if what we've been told holds true. It's something returning from previous MK games that wasn't in the first three, which would be a Brutality. Animalities were in the third, so that excludes that. Brutalities didn't show up until UMK3.
Don't you mean Trilogy?

E

Eldriken

It's obviously brutalities.

I just hope they aren't as lame as MK3 brutalities, or Ultra Combos.
Oh, me too. They could make them so brutal with the new technology. I don't want people to blow up into body parts or anything like that. I want limbs hanging by threads, intestines hanging out, brains leaking out of their skull, etc. That would be some top notch shit.