What's new

The (nearly) immortal Boss killer setup. (Ko-Op Towers augment guide)

Agilaz

It has begun
Since I wasn't able to farm D'vorahs instagib augments, I had a look around the other characters and found a combination that works for Terminator, albeit differently.

Sunglasses
I use 2 (Perfected) Revving Up augments. These grant 0,5% increased damage every 4 seconds, as well as 3% global damage and +20% Phys Resist each. Seeing as there is no cap and every fight is a single round, the longer you live the more extra damage you gain. Which brings me to...

Shotgun
Here I use 1 (Perfected) Obliteration Matrix which makes me take 3% less damage when I'm below 35% health, as well as granting 4,5% global damage. I also use 1 Bullet Resistant Actuator which cuts all incoming damage by 3% at all times, while granting 1,5% global damage. The extra resistances here are not very important. You can instead use 2 Obliteration Matrixes or 2 Bullet Resistant Actuators, that's up to you.

Grenades
This is arguably the most important piece. I use 2 Unbending Alloy augments. Each augment gives you 4 hits of armour every 30 seconds, for a total of 8. Additionaly, each one provides +30 Phys Resist, which coupled with the Sunglasses augments provide a total of 100% Physical Resistance.

What this means is that normal attacks do no damage to you. The only thing that can hurt are modifiers (though if they're Physical type mods they won't damage you either), KB's still do some damage and presumably Fatal Blows also hurt, though I have not tested this yet. The armour helps with keeping your offence going and not being constantly hit/knocked down.

This setup can solo Ko-Op towers cause you're nearly immortal. Only Team Raids can't be solo'd because well..the game doesn't give you the option.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Video up!

Last edited:
I just select new fighter 3 times, which bugs the AI out, then beat the shit out of it, leave the tower, reselect it and beat it once more to get the reward.

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
You can get 120% resist, which heals you for every physical attack you get hit with. It is very helpful, since you can't use healing consumables in Ko-Op towers. Perfected Static Retribution augment for Shotgun grants 10 Phys Resist each.
I had no idea that was a possibility. TY

Thx for sharing this setup though. It's priceless going into the Ko-op towers and having somebody ask you "WTF why aren't you taking any damage?" and then respond with "Of course, I am a Terminator."

Since I wasn't able to farm D'vorahs instagib augments, I had a look around the other characters and found a combination that works for Terminator, albeit differently.

Sunglasses
I use 2 (Perfected) Revving Up augments. These grant 0,5% increased damage every 4 seconds, as well as 3% global damage and +20% Phys Resist each. Seeing as there is no cap and every fight is a single round, the longer you live the more extra damage you gain. Which brings me to...

Shotgun
Here I use 1 (Perfected) Obliteration Matrix which makes me take 3% less damage when I'm below 35% health, as well as granting 4,5% global damage. I also use 1 Bullet Resistant Actuator which cuts all incoming damage by 3% at all times, while granting 1,5% global damage. The extra resistances here are not very important. You can instead use 2 Obliteration Matrixes or 2 Bullet Resistant Actuators, that's up to you.

Grenades
This is arguably the most important piece. I use 2 Unbending Alloy augments. Each augment gives you 4 hits of armour every 30 seconds, for a total of 8. Additionaly, each one provides +30 Phys Resist, which coupled with the Sunglasses augments provide a total of 100% Physical Resistance.

What this means is that normal attacks do no damage to you. The only thing that can hurt are modifiers (though if they're Physical type mods they won't damage you either), KB's still do some damage and presumably Fatal Blows also hurt, though I have not tested this yet. The armour helps with keeping your offence going and not being constantly hit/knocked down.

This setup can solo Ko-Op towers cause you're nearly immortal. Only Team Raids can't be solo'd because well..the game doesn't give you the option.

Enjoy!

EDIT: Video up!
What gear pieces are you using?