What's new

The most used DLC Kharacter from both Kombat Packs is?

Who is the most popular or overall used DLC Kharacter in MKXL?

• Total voters

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
So, out of ALL the DLC Kharacters(just the DLC) from both Kombat Packs 2 (since it's safe to say they're done with the characters) is who you think overall?

DLC:

Goro

KP 1-Jason, Predator, Tanya, Tremor

KP2-Alien, Tri-borg, Bo Rai Cho, Leatherface

This can be in general, overall, online etc whatever. Discuss.

MKF30

Forgot about the state menu, good point. I'll have to recheck that often. Everywhere I go now rooms, ranked, player whatever seems everyone in picking Smoke I dont know what it is maybe just my luck lol but since KP2 I've probably seen him more than anyone else but it is still just few weeks in too I suppose.

FoolishProphet

Still waiting for Jade :\
Jason for sure for kp1,and for my kp2 encounters it's been all tri-borg.With the exception of the 4 bo rai cho's and 2 leatherface's and that was on the first night of kp2.

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
Is that really fair? Jason has been out the longest so it makes sense he'd be the most used. Then Tanya, then the other two. KP2 characters have been out for 20 days... not even a full 3 weeks. Numbers will he skewed. Unless they reset each month or week.

Krabman

Noob
Triborg is the obvious answer at least for KP2. I've actually seen a lot of killers too but I wish more people would play pretty lady.

MKF30

Triborg is the obvious answer at least for KP2. I've actually seen a lot of killers too but I wish more people would play pretty lady.
For some reason I run into a ton of Smokes and Bo Rai Cho players, Leatherface not so much but the few I have seem to know how to use him. This one dude in a KOTH kept doing the restands to this other guy, other guy using Bo Rai Cho was getting pissed off lol

Skedar70

Noob
Lately I have been facing a lot of tri borgs online, but that may be because he is new(and four characters in one and also cool). I actually think the overall most used character is actually Tanya.

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
I see a lot of Triborgs (mainly Smoke), but the most I have seen online out of both KP's is Jason. Either Relentless or Slasher.

MadeOfMetal

Kenshi Srubtastic,Cyrax, Special Forces Mains
well i know for sure there is hardly any Cyrax's or CSZ's after that patch

id have to say Alien is the most overused DLC as of now then predator, and as for Triborg, Sektor then Smoke

99% of the triborg mains dropped Cyrax and CSZ
im all alone :(

ShadyHeart

Relationship with Sonya ended
Tanya was only ever "popular" when she was considered op by people. She wasn't actually popular she just showed up in tournaments. Since only tier whores played her, she's pretty dead now.

Tweedy

Noob
I don't see a lot of Alien players, casually or competitively.

Probably Predator for KP1 and Triborg for KP2, overall. I have runs online where I run into 4-5 Smoke players in a row. I see more Cyrax players than Alien. They don't know da meta brah.

Jhonnykiller45

Shirai Ryu
I don't see a lot of Alien players, casually or competitively.

Probably Predator for KP1 and Triborg for KP2, overall. I have runs online where I run into 4-5 Smoke players in a row. I see more Cyrax players than Alien. They don't know da meta brah.
Really? I've encountered lots of Aliens online, but not a whole bunch of Predators.