What's new

The Most Elusive Kombatant

With MK11 just a short 11 days away, speculation for who could be coming as future DLC is more abundant than ever. While people are campaigning for the Mileena's and Rain's of the world, Tabmok99 has an interesting character to throw into the ring. Here's his video on "The Most Elusive Character in Mortal Kombat" Lucifer.

Last edited by a moderator:

Comments

Shinnok beat him already years ago in Netherrealm/Hell but he could work if they really wanted since the MK 4 tie in comics that's canon to the original timeline confirmed he exists. Shinnok had to overthrow him first using Quan-Chi's help after getting banished there by Raiden centuries ago that Raiden references in MK 4 intro monologue.

Shinnok beat him already years ago in Netherrealm/Hell but he could work if they really wanted since the MK 4 tie in comics that's canon to the original timeline confirmed he exists. Shinnok had to overthrow him first using Quan-Chi's help after getting banished there by Raiden centuries ago that Raiden references in MK 4 intro monologue.
It'd be quite interesting to see how they could make it work if they chose to do so. I am no lore expert but i love seeing the more obscure characters come to light.

I would love to have Lucifer become a real character. Maybe since his defeat he has been laying low and building up his own army to take back his rightful throne. Honestly the design they used for Corrupted Shinnok would have been a sick Lucifer IMO.

I would love to have Lucifer become a real character. Maybe since his defeat he has been laying low and building up his own army to take back his rightful throne. Honestly the design they used for Corrupted Shinnok would have been a sick Lucifer IMO.
It was a killer design, honestly hope it gets used again although i doubt it will.

It was a killer design, honestly hope it gets used again although i doubt it will.
It really was. It's a shame it's now relegated to a one time form for Shinnok because that could have been a really cool original character.

I want Bellok the Lord of all Oni lol unused character from mk4 they fully modeled the bastard and Tiamat who was a concept from Armageddon I'm assuming to be some kind of Raptor god

It would be quite the thing to collect different horns & tails & pitchforks & customize your own personal Lucifer... but people would complain he plays too much like hellboy...

I personally hope we get to customize the kryptonite OC wait oh shit what if you unlock him to play as after 100% completion of the kryptonite