What's new

The "More Likes Than Posts" Club

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
Nice idea! But of course the whole "more likes than posts" follows the slutty facebook format. Let me clear this up (wears glasses, fondles beard and lifts pipe). . .

- Facebook means a girl gets at least 3 times the likes a guy does.
- Slutty facebook means the girls gets at least 5 x times the likes a guy does.
- Girl posts "I'm happy" --> CHA-CHANG! 13likes.
- Girl posts "Ate pork chop for dinner and had nice apple sauce too" --> 27likes!
- Hot girl posts "asd111erfawrefawerfswiug3u" by accident while doing her hair and presses enter--> 667 likes, 20 "nice boobs" comments and 3 marriage proposals!!
- If some guy, on the other hand, posts some worthwhile write, any interesting video, the news about the fall of the Berlin wall or Ukraine's sad times then it's 'crickets' all the way, any day...

Same thing here...
Only change the words "girl" with "well known video game player" and "hot girl" with "celebrity video game player".

Nice idea! But of course the whole "more likes than posts" follows the slutty facebook format. Let me clear this up (wears glasses, fondles beard and lifts pipe). . .

- Girl posts "Ate pork chop for dinner and had nice apple sauce too" --> 27likes!
- Hot girl posts "asd111erfawrefawerfswiug3u" by accident while doing her hair and presses enter--> 667 likes, 20 "nice boobs" comments and 3 marriage proposals!!
- If some guy, on the other hand, posts some worthwhile write, any interesting video, the news about the fall of the Berlin wall or Ukraine's sad times then it's 'crickets' all the way, any day...

Same thing here...
Only change the words "girl" with "well known video game player" and "hot girl" with "celebrity video game player".
There's actually too much truth in that haha

E

Eldriken

Same thing here...
You forgot the obligatory "A/S/L" question.