What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

Hello guys, nice to meet you all.
I wanted to ask if anybody is still having the ce-34878-0 error while playing mkxl on ps4?
In my case the error appears once per month aprox since December, always when i am playing online ( 1 vs 1, or KOTH).
Up to now the error always occurs on mkxl only, never on others games.

Thanks in advice, and sorry for my english.

Online has been lag spikey for me the last week or so - anyone else? I find it very strange as their haven't been any recent updates.

The ping meter is fairly stable and then it just goes crazy for quite a long time (5 or so seconds). I am wired and everything checks out at pingtest, etc. Also doesn't seem to be a packet loss issue on my end.

(edit: this is PS4, haven't tried Xbone recently)

Online has been lag spikey for me the last week or so - anyone else? I find it very strange as their haven't been any recent updates.

The ping meter is fairly stable and then it just goes crazy for quite a long time (5 or so seconds). I am wired and everything checks out at pingtest, etc. Also doesn't seem to be a packet loss issue on my end.

(edit: this is PS4, haven't tried Xbone recently)
Same with XBONE. Since MKXL patch, the online has been bad.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Definitely more lag than usual and games just ending unexpectedly. It's getting to be an annoyance at this point.

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Bo Rai DB3 whiff issue, at 16 and 23 seconds

Seems to only happen in the corner on certain characters while they are crouch blocking, D'vorah being another

Hi everyone, my friend WarIsEgo has found a glitch in MKXL with Reptile and Sub-Zero's ice clone.
After seeing the glitch I started to try it with other characters, and I've found some funny things.
Did you think this glitch need to be patched?

Sorry for my bad English.

Code:
Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiGyi_kqwpE

ando1184

Noob
Nice find man, yeah most of us knew it existed but not with so many characters. That alien glitch could be problematic though so maybe it might need patching out. I'd like to have an ice mode kinda like mk9 zombie mode. Some of these characters look really cool like that.

Bleu231

Tohan playing shotgun
The Dead Woods interactable on the middle-left side of the screen stops working suddenly for player 1, but it works fine for player 2?

It worked fine at the start of the match but we noticed it stopped working at round 3, skip to 2:25 to see it. It fixed itself by using another interactable.

Here's a Hyperlink for those on desktop.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
I didn't want to start a new thread even tho this probably isn't the right place to post it but...

In MKX Mobile when I use Revenant Kung Lao special 2...I don't get the shield. Hopefully they can come out with a patch to fix it...I know I can't be the only one with this glitch.

found 2 jax bugs:

1st bug is in Heavy Weapons variation: there is no possibility to run after rocket cancel in jax heavy weapons variation, so all midscreen combos with rocket cancel and downward dash fist are broken for heavy weapons jax at the moment;

2nd bug is in all variations: after u getting any hit on wake up with downward dash fist, u cant modify all next dash punches into downward dash punches; it happens in all jax variations; its a CRITICAL BUG because it breaks a character gameplay

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
I found a bug with Erron Black, if you do his 21122 string mid screen followed by the grab command, it does not connect with Alien. Not sure if this was the case before but I did check it does work on most other characters.

This is with the latest patch that came with pc.

Also, there is a huuuuuge lag spike on XBox One servers. The more you play, the laggier it gets. Even browsing through the menus, the game slows down tremendously.

BanTheTesters

“My AGENT is tougher than you...”
Same shit that happens on the XBONE! I thought I was literally the ONLY person that was affected by this!
Haven't ran into it on ps4 since i double checked with my isp/port forwarded...sad thing is my ps4 is getting repaired now lol

The XB1 version takes a few mins but i dont think ive had it do that stuff isp stuff..yet..though i think i got one small scare (though i will note that i keep running into the same ppl on xbl...for some reason...).

Edit: I also Found some weird Bo Rai Cho bug thats unrelated and i need for figure out some way to post it...its SUPER odd..

ShaolinChuan

LEARN FROM THIS
I found a bug with Erron Black, if you do his 21122 string mid screen followed by the grab command, it does not connect with Alien. Not sure if this was the case before but I did check it does work on most other characters.

This is with the latest patch that came with pc.

Also, there is a huuuuuge lag spike on XBox One servers. The more you play, the laggier it gets. Even browsing through the menus, the game slows down tremendously.

I'd also like to add that 21122 command grab does not work on Leatherface. Strangely enough, the combo and command grab works on even the smallest characters like Jacqui and Cassie. I hope they fix this.

Raiderhorn

White Lotus
I found an odd bug today in practice mode. Haven't tested with other characters. Was in training mode against Leatherface. I set him to wakeup X Ray and he will do it just fine, but if I him to Reversal X Ray, it won't come out. If I then set him back to wakeup X Ray, it won't come out.

-Faction Wars is broken and no longer works. It never gets past the message telling you that it's retrieving the Faction Wars status.

-Sending Tower Challenges to friends doesn't work on PS5/Series X/S.

-They need to patch the game so that all skins that are unlocked through online PvP is automatically awarded to all players. It's very difficult to get some of these skins now, since the game is nowhere near as active online as it once was, especially for certain online modes. At the very least there should be some alternate method to unlock all these skins OFFLINE.

Revy

★ 19 Years of Jade ★
-Faction Wars is broken and no longer works. It never gets past the message telling you that it's retrieving the Faction Wars status.

-Sending Tower Challenges to friends doesn't work on PS5/Series X/S.

-They need to patch the game so that all skins that are unlocked through online PvP is automatically awarded to all players. It's very difficult to get some of these skins now, since the game is nowhere near as active online as it once was, especially for certain online modes. At the very least there should be some alternate method to unlock all these skins OFFLINE.
It’s been like that for awhile, on Xbox rooms don’t work & the KOTH win counter is broken. Most of the PvP skins are still easy to get but you have to be at least a decent player, like the only ones I don’t think I have is Hotshot Johnny but that’s because I didn’t want to play Survivor for a skin for a character I’m never going to play. I think most of the skins are still possible except for Hotshot because not many people ever played Survivor KOTHs to begin with.

Last edited: