What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

Skedar70

Noob
@colt. I just lost all my ranked games data. It seems the data was reset to 0/0 and now I only have 9 games registered. No crash nothing. I just noticed this when I went to check my leaderboard position this morning after a few ranked games.

ZATA

Noob
@colt. I just lost all my ranked games data. It seems the data was reset to 0/0 and now I only have 9 games registered. No crash nothing. I just noticed this when I went to check my leaderboard position this morning after a few ranked games.
my record was deleted two times in a row :(

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Don't know if this has been mentioned since its not really a big deal, but the numbers in king of the hill are really inconsistent, and continue to be the more people connect and d/c from it. If the person fighting the King D/c before the official lost is registered, and its your turn next, you'll receive 1-2 losses and the king's streak and wins can raise about 2-3. It seems to cause issues in the online stats.

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
This happened to me a few days ago after there appeared to be a random (but becoming more frequent) disconnect from PSN. the only info that was wiped were PVP / lobby matches.

I've also noticed that I'm getting awards, coins and exp points for doing moves that my opponent is performing instead of myself, such as "special move bonus", "reversal bonus" etc. While it's nice I know it's not intended.

NaCl man

Welcome to Akihabara
Mine was doing this aswell. When i started and the version number shows mine was only showing the 1st part of it.
The same thing happened with the hot fix before this patch i was stuck on the pre hot fix version. I just played ofline for a while and it fixed itself both times.

Kiwi

Noob
Hello, I don't know if this was mentioned before but I used the search function and didn't find results relating to this issue; since the new map the pit was Introduced to MKX I have been noticing glitches while playing with ERMAC (it's the only character I play at the moment so I don't know if this affects other characters). First when I use teleport I get this graphical moving green light that follows ERMAC, but I didn't think of it much it's just a graphical glitch so I didn't try to report it, and today I got a couple of new bugs; while vs scorpion I did a crown breaker on him while he was ducked, it did hit his head and made the visual effect of a hit but then he continued to poke and hit me as if nothing hit him. Then after I did an uppercut on him, there is a sound for uppercut hit and uppercut block and it played the sound of a hit while scorpion did not get thrown back like he should, I replayed it and the uppercut probably missed him but sound cues are very important In MKX. Could this be due to lag? It didn't happen in any other maps anytime in all my thousands of matches. I could post videos of the issue if anyone is interested. Using ps4 , ranked 1v1

Skedar70

Noob
Hello, I don't know if this was mentioned before but I used the search function and didn't find results relating to this issue; since the new map the pit was Introduced to MKX I have been noticing glitches while playing with ERMAC (it's the only character I play at the moment so I don't know if this affects other characters). First when I use teleport I get this graphical moving green light that follows ERMAC, but I didn't think of it much it's just a graphical glitch so I didn't try to report it, and today I got a couple of new bugs; while vs scorpion I did a crown breaker on him while he was ducked, it did hit his head and made the visual effect of a hit but then he continued to poke and hit me as if nothing hit him. Then after I did an uppercut on him, there is a sound for uppercut hit and uppercut block and it played the sound of a hit while scorpion did not get thrown back like he should, I replayed it and the uppercut probably missed him but sound cues are very important In MKX. Could this be due to lag? It didn't happen in any other maps anytime in all my thousands of matches. I could post videos of the issue if anyone is interested. Using ps4 , ranked 1v1
Sounds like a rollback.

Mikemetroid

Who hired this guy, WTF?
I was playing a set with my friend and Scorpion's Spear well... glitched through my body.

I'll take that win though :DOGE

The spear didn't go through him, it went behind him.

The spear went under kotal kahn's right arm (like under his armpit).

Still dumb tho but these issues have existed since mk9 lol

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Controls stayed mixed up after jason red screen 3 matches in a row. jason does red screen - red screen goes off- controls still mixed..then proceeds to carry over into the next round.. start of following match its normal - until he does red screen again.-- 3 times in a row #rip

Last edited:

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
When Liu Kang does his 'Dragon Parry' the frames per second go to like 30 or 45. That's fine because it makes it look more cinematic I guess, but in training mode if you restart during the animation - the fps remain locked and don't go back to 60. I used the restard feature from the pause menu since my stick doesn't have a touchpad button.

I wouldn't usually be annoyed at this however it makes my inputs not work all the time. I tried to input Flame Fists 'Windmill Punches (EX)' and in the buffer you can clearly see that I pressed forward, back, forward and then block + 4 - so the game knows what I pressed yet I get a run come out or a dash. It's quite annoying as the only way to fix this issue is by going to player select. I tried doing X-Ray because maybe that would have reset the fps or something but it changed nothing.

@colt

evolution07

It's too soon to get cocky.
Was there a silent hotfix released recently? I had a lot of saved recordings that I can no longer access due to a game update. Not real happy about this :(

SOULWARRIOR 71K

XBL: SOULWARRIOR 71K PSN: SOULWARRIOR71K
Xbox One
King of the Hill
Cyrax

For whatever reason, doing Cyrax's X-ray brutality can cause King of the hill to desyncronize. It's happen to me several times now.