What's new

The MKXL Bug/Glitch/Issue/Stability Reporting Thread

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Hey everyone -- along with the excitement of a new game, there are usually some glitches and bugs to report back to the developers. So please post anything you find here in this thread, rather than making separate topics.

Use the following format:
-Your system/platform
-The game mode you were playing in
-A description of the issue

MAJOR BUG TRACKER:
[None]

Last edited:

AC_Jard

twitch.tv/fresnogaminglive
I downloaded the patch on ps4. When i boot up the game my story mode and online can not be selected. Ive even tried uninstalling the patch and reinstalling

SaltShaker

In Zoning We Trust
I downloaded the patch on ps4. When i boot up the game my story mode and online can not be selected. Ive even tried uninstalling the patch and reinstalling
Install the game/patch and give it a while. Mine didn't work for about half an hour when I first did it but then it just out of nowhere started working and no problems since.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
So right now, you get about 2-3 messages after a ranked match ends. Don't know if that's intentional, but it shows:

"Ending game"
Followed by:
"Your opponent has left the match".

Seems a bit off given that ranked matches are all 1-shots anyway.

Perdition

Your friendly neighborhood cynic
Can't get into story, online, or krypt. Major downer.

Edit: Things are coming up now. Came one by one for me. So yeah, awesome.

Last edited:

chemist4hire

I Got Guiled
For the guys reporting missing modes on the ps4, its because your game has not fully been installed yet. PS4 lets you start playing a game before it is fully installed while it finishes installing in the background. For most games you won't notice this because it installs the earlier parts of the game first. But for MKX you have to wait for it to full install , because if you start to play before install, some options on the menu won't be available yet because they are still installing.

trufenix

bye felicia
If you didn't preload on ps4, you're in for a wait before anything will go live. Even after it says you're done, you're not done waiting.

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
PS4
I said in the earlier thread when I used my code for the "Kombat Pack" Season pass and when I go and download it, it says "No Content Found"

4x4lo8o

Noob
For some reason my hitbox won't work. KI works fine so I'm pretty sure it's not a problem with my Hitbox or the mod, but I'm unable to play MK X. I can't do anything in the menus

Anyone else playing on a Hitbox on Xbox One?

Fractured_Shadow

Really likes to throw things at you.
I am surprised to see the lack of discussion on this matter.

This is less about bitching then it is about just informing everyone.... title says it all...

Check your characters in practice mode and do not rely on the data....

Lao's D3 +6 on block? Pffft ya fucking right....

Some characters are worse than others and I was hoping the day 1 patch would fix the issue but it has not.

@colt

Albo

Noob
I've come across a lot of incorrect frame data and some move info is also wrong. This is what paulo said about it in another thread:

one thing to keep in mind is the 4/14 frame data might not be completely accurate. dont freak out cause, it is read off the server hotfix data so it will be cleaned up tweak as time permits. bug derek about frame data stuff lol https://twitter.com/DKirtzic
Hope it's hotfixed soon cos it's just misleading, and we have to relearn all the correct data when its updated

coolwhip

Noob
The same happened in Injustice. Everyone calm down, it'll get fixed, as it was in Injustice. It won't be the big priority, but they'll get down to it within a month or so. No, I didn't hear this directly from NRS, but we heard it directly from NRS literally two years ago to the day.

I'm not sure if this can be asked here, but what is the fastest special move in the game, to test which moves are safe etc? like lex luthors corps charge in injustice.

I am surprised to see the lack of discussion on this matter.

This is less about bitching then it is about just informing everyone.... title says it all...

Check your characters in practice mode and do not rely on the data....

Lao's D3 +6 on block? Pffft ya fucking right....

Some characters are worse than others and I was hoping the day 1 patch would fix the issue but it has not.

@colt
Lao's D3 really is +6 on block

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I get a lot of "Playback data does not agree" in the match recordings.

@colt I don't know that that means, since the actual matches themselves were fine -- but it renders 1/3 recordings unusable at some point.

Last edited:

Kraiden

Step aside!
Ermac's X-ray doesn't get a dmg pentalty if you use it as a combofinish.
You need ~60% health to survive his combo.

@Tom Brady showed it on his stream.

Last edited:
-Xbox One
-Practice
-The alternate command for background interaction (Both punches together) is disabled when you turn off input shortcuts. LP+LK for throw and both kicks together for stance switch still work, so I assume this is a bug.

Also the inability to unmap commands in button config isn't a bug either, but I'll complain about it again.

Also also it would be nice if block + Interact (Both punches) would do Xray like Block + Both Kicks does.

Last edited:

Yinze

"Tell me, do you bleed?...You will."
So I got the limited addition version of MKX that comes with the Kombat Pass. I'm well aware I can't play the dlc characters yet, but I atleast wanted my samurai pack skins. When I redeem the code it says"Promotion has been redeemed" but their still not there.

Ideas?