What's new

The MK11 1v1 Thread [PS4 & Xbox]

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Overseas connections are eeeeeehhhh. Not to mention the timezone difference. Add me on PSN though we can try whenever we get the chance.
Oh yeah :( during the weekend could work tho, since when I get off work during the week it's probably freaking late for you. You're in the EU, right? I play against people from France and the connection is good.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Oh yeah :( during the weekend could work tho, since when I get off work during the week it's probably freaking late for you. You're in the EU, right? I play against people from France and the connection is good.
Yeah we can try on weekends. I'm in EU correct.

Perk

coffee now
Im gonna start playing on console again cause mk11 on pc is dead as fuck.
same dude, I scooped an Xbox copy during this week's sale just because of that. I even tried getting in touch with the reddit mods to host a PC fight night event since they exclusively do PS4 and I wanted to hold it down for the PC crew =/

If anyone wants to run sets I'd be super down. Wired connection, EST. Tag is PerkFGC

I'm gonna send invites for the PSN group to those who have posted their PSN names. Feel free to decline if your not interested.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
ggs dude i cant handle the delay, feels like underwater playing with the 50ms delay
Yeah crossplay isn't good unfortunately. Also I think moving from PC to console changes the timing. Happened to me in Inj2 when I moved to PS4 and in MKX it felt different

Seobones

Noob
I play crossplay every day with a friend that I use to play every day too on Xbox and I don't feel any difference personnally