What's new

The MK11 1v1 Thread [PS4 & Xbox]

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I haven't played much this week, of course, I decide to take a break when I make a thread like this. But I'm down for games today (5pm est) if anyone wants to get sweaty, ping me.

Kind cows

Kano main. Still a scrub
Xbox
Kind cows

I'm online mostly in evenings but all day when I get time off. Terminator main. Play all the grapplers and a couple others for counter. Wouldnt say I'm great but above average .

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Yeah I'll make a room, I'll let you know the name and you'll see me in there, and after you can just challenge me to a 1v1

ChatterBox

Searching for an alt.
Anyone on? Trying to get back into playing by learning SD Noob and Rings Sonya. Gotta an hour or two to learn matchups since I barely know any. Psn- drmorganstien

Nevan_PTF

All your mains belong to me!
GGs @Braindead ! Had fun yesterday, you Sub-Zero is quite some and I felt so lost because you're not like the Subs I find in KL LOL

Next time I'll make you sweat! :p

Nevan_PTF

All your mains belong to me!
GGs man. Hope you can be wired next time I hate playing against wifi :(
Oh I can play on wired, I asked if you wanted me to change but since you didn't reply I thought you were "okay" with it. Sorry!

Can we play like a FT10 tomorrow or Thurdsday? Mind if I record it?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Oh I can play on wired, I asked if you wanted me to change but since you didn't reply I thought you were "okay" with it. Sorry!

Can we play like a FT10 tomorrow or Thurdsday? Mind if I record it?
Your mic volume was too low, I didn't understand what you were saying.

Yeah I can play. Just hit me up if I'm online. I don't mind recording.