What's new

The MK11 1v1 Thread [PS4 & Xbox]

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Ggs, i had fun, the last spike was on me, since they are still repairing at this time of the day i experience a surge on the internet works like a power outtage and everyone goes offline for an instant.

Overall i had a lot of fun, you play really well, loved your Kotal and Sub too.

Ggs, i had fun, the last spike was on me, since they are still repairing at this time of the day i experience a surge on the internet works like a power outtage and everyone goes offline for an instant.

Overall i had a lot of fun, you play really well, loved your Kotal and Sub too.
your Skarlet is ridiculous man that Nightwolf tho man I choked that 1 game:mad::eek:GGs i'm down to play again whenever got to keep leveling up

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
your Skarlet is ridiculous man that Nightwolf tho man I choked that 1 game:mad::eek:GGs i'm down to play again whenever got to keep leveling up
yeah, i plan on continuing that for sure. Especially if i get to play more ppl from US even top players will be good to lvl up.

Also just to give you an idea, i'm playing from luanda/angola from two continents away on a 4G wi-fi, it's probably the worst possible setup.
A few years ago this wasn't even a dream, i think currently this really brings USA and Angola together for the first time.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Are you tired of the Kombat League? Are you exhausted of hearing screeching and wailing on mic when you just want to play the game? Are you bored with wifi warriors lagging their way to victory? Well, I have the solution for YOU! Ask for 1v1s in this thread. Xbox or PS4, don't matter. Let's play against each other.

I had a really great KOTH thread when the game came out, and I still play with these guys, but we don't use the thread anymore. KOTHS are great, however, when there's a lot of people it's hard to really learn anything significant.

I personally want to focus on long 1v1 sets, so if you're of the same mindset, anytime, anywhere, just pop in here to see who wants to play. You might make a friend or two.

Maby state your timezone and Gamertag, and your SSN.
You can set up a Krossplay room right with KOTH TYM? That would be cool.

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I was just gonna ask for games, I can make the room if people wanna join! We can't have a KOTH tho, only 1v1 with Krossplay.

But yeah if you want games just let me know I'm free for about 40ish minutes.

Mandolore1123

Man of Science Who Wields the Living Lightning
PSN: Mandolore1123
Time zone: GMT +8
I play Raiden (Raijin, TW), Kotal (ascension, Buluc), noob (seeing double, dark sabbath), nightwolf (Makota warrior, shaman), Kabal (mean streak, the spins)

Nevan_PTF

All your mains belong to me!
I'm from Europe, Portugal, play on wired and my PSN is xTecla3x. Add me up!

I play Raiden, you know...to please the Elder Gods x)

Ok I'll bite...

Xbone GT: Chuck3Taylor

Keep in mind I'm a middle aged man with a full time job a wife and 2 kids who play sports 5 days a week, tough to find time when you're married with children.

I live in Northern New Hampshire, I enjoy dropping game winning combos and long walks on the beach.

Mediocre Johnny Cage player at best, I'm on some nights during the week and available on the weekends. If you invite me and I don't respond it means I don't want to play you.

Last edited: