What's new

The Metal Thread

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
So good, they don't have the greatest albums but they always one or two songs that really stand out.

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
One of the best metal albums last year

Great Melo Tech Death

Another good tech death band

One of the best melo death bands out there

Shoutouts to KT Smith for posting these guys years ago, their new album''s awesome

PreNerf_

No labels
I desire more metal. Everything that is metal shall be posted in this here thread. I shall start off.

Y'all should check out creature, I just heard them last night, there like a folk black metal/progressive metal something or rather.... I'm partial to gojira. We have tickets for gojira and Slipknot here in August in KC Missouri. I still need to buy a ticket for my son. Ohh and there are two bands called creature I think one is the metal one I'm talking about and the other one is some Bs poppy type music. Just look up creature full album and pick the black one with the demon looking mask on it.

PreNerf_

No labels
Man Stray From The Path is the closest thing this world is ever going to get to Rage Against The Machine without having the real thing haha. They are one of my favorite bands right now, and are inspired by one of my favorite bands ever. Not a lot to hate there for me. :)
Whaaaaaat? Like rage you say?

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
Not a fan of theirs since they changed singers. Check out jinjer if you haven't already.
I LOVE Jinjer! The signer is amazing.

Yeah it sucks that they dropped her, but now she's signing for Arch Enemy. Tho I preferred her in the Agonist, Arch Enemy doesn't sound...unique I guess.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
It;s all about the riffs baby... the JUCY RIFTS OF DOOM!!!

Can't forget the Grandfather of it all, The Supreme Sorcerers and their worship of THE BLACK SABBATH.

fuck it ...one fast one .... just for fun!!

Last edited: