What's new

The Lewisham Injustice Demo Tournament Experience

Status
Not open for further replies.

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
Premium Supporter
Wonderwoman's B23 is sooo good. It's the best hoariest string the demo by far.

Shindej7

ShinDej wins!
I couldn't even get in they said it was private and I should of signed in :mad: went all the way to lewisham for no reason

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Premium Supporter
3rd place. What a fraud.
Lol get off my case, I've never played on stick before dammit.

Even so, the game is evidently alot of fun IMO considering I was really enjoying it despite constantly having to look down to make sure I was pressing the right buttons. Seems like every character has dirt too, which I like. Had played the game for an hour, and managed to structure myself a crude dirty playstyle with Wonder Woman that seemed pretty brutal.

So yeah, first experience with Injustice and it's looking good.

I also am the first 'true master' of injustice, came back on a pixel of health with WW corner randomness.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Nobody had a relevant advantage and it pretty much came down to who burned more BNBs into their muscle memory I guess, thought I might aswell have a look since I live one bus away anyway :p

Definitely think it's gonna hold weight as it's own fighter imo, not sure if I'd drop MK for it though. Can't really give a rational opinion until I can hibernate with the full game.

A F0xy Grampa

Problem X Promotions
Premium Supporter
Nobody had a relevant advantage and it pretty much came down to who burned more BNBs into their muscle memory I guess, thought I might aswell have a look since I live one bus away anyway :p

Definitely think it's gonna hold weight as it's own fighter imo, not sure if I'd drop MK for it though. Can't really give a rational opinion until I can hibernate with the full game.
The transition to this from MK is very easy to be fair though. I played using purely MK style fundamentals and it seemed to work out well enough.

Status
Not open for further replies.