Do you think Leatherface needs help?

• Yes, I do

• No, I don't

• I don't know

• I don't care

Results are only viewable after voting.

CrazyFingers

The Power of Lame Compels You
It would guarantee the F1 but it wouldn't guarantee the tick throw because you could jump out would it be strong? Yea. Too strong? Who knows.

Rude

You will serve me in The Netherrealm
It would guarantee the F1 but it wouldn't guarantee the tick throw because you could jump out would it be strong? Yea. Too strong? Who knows.
You could jump out, but couldn't help finish the string at that point?

I'm not trying to shit on your ideas. It was just a thought that came to me.

CrazyFingers

You could jump out, but couldn't help finish the string at that point?

I'm not trying to shit on your ideas. It was just a thought that came to me.
well yea it'd basically be a 50/50. Either they tick throw or they dont kind of thing

CrazyFingers

well yea it'd basically be a 50/50. Either they tick throw or they dont kind of thing
I'd honestly prefer more plus frames on the command grab rather than more tick throws because its usefulness as an ender/restand is already pretty strong and making that stronger would help him a lot

CL_ZBFD

Sr Saurio
My only request is that the wake up ex bf4 grabs captures at the slightest touch. No more fucking I hit you but you pop out of the second hit of the godamn fucking special: you piece of fucking shit. Sorry.

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
Butcher's B1U2 needs to launch the oponnent closer for more guaranteed options.
After the B1U2 you can also do another B1 while they are in the air for a restand. They should be close enough for 5O/5O eventhough that B1 pushes them back.
Gotta use that B1U2. Something must be done.

CrazyFingers

Butcher's B1U2 needs to launch the oponnent closer for more guaranteed options.
After the B1U2 you can also do another B1 while they are in the air for a restand. They should be close enough for 5O/5O eventhough that B1 pushes them back.
Gotta use that B1U2. Something must be done.
F4 restands too, the main problem with B1U2 is the fact that it's super slow and it scales way too heavily

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
F4 restands too, the main problem with B1U2 is the fact that it's super slow and it scales way too heavily
All his strings are super slow except 22, and maybe F12.
I say give him a new string off the F3. Take F3 and add the second animation of B1U2.
So it'll be F3U2 a low starter launcher. It'll be no need for some F3 MB mallet hop.
LF can get these buffs. Everthing y'all suggested is fair.
Is LF Butcher suppose to be for a very skilled player or something as of now?

CrazyFingers

All his strings are super slow except 22, and maybe F12.
I say give him a new string off the F3. Take F3 and add the second animation of B1U2.
So it'll be F3U2 a low starter launcher. It'll be no need for some F3 MB mallet hop.
LF can get these buffs. Everthing y'all suggested is fair.
Is LF Butcher suppose to be for a very skilled player or something as of now?
He's definitely not easy. Against people who don't know what you're doing, you just mix and win but to competent players you need patience, reads and excellent decision making. I know the ins and outs of him but I'm still not 100% there yet, I'm working on it tho. One day I might even be good enough at a high level with the character, who knows.

Legion DC

"Another weakling..."
I'd honestly prefer more plus frames on the command grab rather than more tick throws because its usefulness as an ender/restand is already pretty strong and making that stronger would help him a lot
They can just give his command grab more armor. MB command grab is the better choice for breaking out of pressure as well. His current armor doesn't equal out with that 8F.