What's new

The Kollector has different moves on Xbox and Switch

Phr4nk

2021 Ash Main
I have the xbox version of the game for online play, and yesterday I picked up the Switch version for a portable lab. The graphics are different, but that doesn't really bug me. However, the Kollector's moves are slightly different on the Switch, which is actually a big problem for labbing.

The first image is the Xbox version. Note that F4 is Mace Drop. Mace drop is an awesome low that leaves the opponent standing and is special cancellable.
The second image is the Switch version. Mace Drop is B4. It isn't cancellable and knocks the opponent down. What?!

After I noticed this I looked through the list and a bunch of the frame data doesn't line up quite right. Also, in every version of the Kollector I have seen (including his Kombat Kast reveal) his sweep is that scarecrow stomp. That move isn't on the Switch at all.

I've made sure both Konsoles and games are up to date. Am I missing something here? Why are these move lists different?

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
Switch is missing the day 1 hotfix which changed a lot of the frame data.

The different moves sounds like an error with the naming. B4 should be the sweep so it should just knock down and not be special cancellable.

Compare B4 on both systems then F4 on both systems and see if it's the same.

Phr4nk

2021 Ash Main
Totally different moves. The animation for the B4 on Switch is the animation for F4 on Xbox. The other two don't match at all.

Scoot Magee

But I didn't want to dash
When are the going to fix this? The tournament variations aren't available in the abilities section either.

Phr4nk

2021 Ash Main
This has been fixed. They dropped a 10gig patch over the weekend. All of the moves match now and the tourney variations are available.