What's new

The Kenshi oldschool days

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
As we're approaching 2 years of MK9, I've been thinking about the old days. The first months of the game. So I looked up my original The Science Of Kenshi video, and I was surprised to see that it's passed 10,000 views! I never expected that when I first started doing videos.

There's a lot of information presented in this video that has completely changed. Like saying his normals aren't good. But I did at least see how good his D3 was! But it was August 2011, so this character was being looked at for the first time.

Anyway, I'd like to reintroduce this video. It's still one of my favorites, and my most viewed. Let's all take a moment to look back on where Kenshi came from before anyone played him. For some nostalgia.

The Science Of Kenshi

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
I remember the first time I watched this video. Thank you so much mayo for teaching me how to play kenshi. You are the main reason I am at the level I'm at. I <3 you. Please have my babies.

EMPEROR_THEO

I only use characters with wakeup scoops.
I remember on Kenshi's first MU chart, it was 5-5 vs. Cage and 4-6 vs. Liu...take that nostalgia with a gallon of salt.