What's new

General/Other The Joker doesn't want me experimenting with sweep and trait

Smarrgasm

What's a Smarrgasm?
Zyphox this happens everytime you do a string or trait on the computer. They just dont like to eat the orbs. Idk what causes it but its annoying when trying to test trait setups. It is pretty cool though haha. FEAR THE ORBS!

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Zyphox this happens everytime you do a string or trait on the computer. They just dont like to eat the orbs. Idk what causes it but its annoying when trying to test trait setups. It is pretty cool though haha. FEAR THE ORBS!
LOL admit it the joker just doesn't like use trying to find tech with black adam, he's too godlike :joker:

smokey

EX Ovi should launch
The computer will backdash out of orb frametraps most times yep, really annoying, you should record black adam as p2 with things you want to test and then try escape them yourself using the other character!

JaredL

Aww shit <REDACTED DUE TO FEELINGS> its Shapzam
What I find more annoying, is getting thrown in the middle of orb cancelled strings.

Its fucking weird sometimes.

Not really weird considering Orbs have zero hit/block stun and b2 is 15f start up. If you use the wrong normal or string into Orbs and then b2 you're bound to get interrupted one way or another, especially if you're 1 frame late with your links.

b2 xx trait, b2 and 22b1 xx trait, b2 are not really good blockstrings. If you're starting with b2 xx trait you should go into 11 or 22b1. And if you start with 22b1 xx trait you should go into 11 or possibly another 22b1 but I'm not sure. 11/22 xx trait, b23/22 is good on block also.