What's new

Tech The importance of background.

Glass Sword

Nobody
Doomsday get pitiful meterless damage mid screen. 19% off a string. Week there is a solution to this. Instead of ending combos in venom for the corner carry end in an untechable knockdown if your near something you can throw. Tony T made a video of a trap in the corner on Striker Island for example.

The main thing I wanted to point out is on stages with a wall bounce (watchtower, Gothom City, ect.) Doomsday can get much better meterless damage. Off of 23, 12 and possibly other strings one can get the wall bounce.
A sample combo would be
23, r1 b3 jump 3 23 venom 34%
The timing is a little hard after the background bounce.
This is more of a concept then anything if I had some recording equipment I would try and come up with something, but I'll leave it up to the tech experts.

Jeffreys

Grundy think you handsome!
Doomsday is a heavy rush down character, I don't know all the frame data but he seems to be plus on everything. He is a great character, he might not have 45% BnB's but he does constantly pressure, and has the ability from full screen to get to you. And once the other person is in the corner, Doomsday can violate you and make you squeal like a pig.