What's new

The "I Can't Wait To Come Back For MK11" Thread.

MAN0

DevilApes
Lets keep it all the way live. Injustice is not keeping the interest within the ppl even in their own scene. WE NEED MK11! Out of the current FGs thriving now, MK is the only one that has many years of history as much as SF. That alone, beats Injustice. There's no comparison. Injustice will always be a place holder until the next big MK project. While some will favor IJ, the rest of the universe is hungry for mutilation, neck snapping, spine ripping, ball busting, muthafuckin' Mortal KOMBAAAAAAAAT!
^That

NothingPersonal

Are you not entertained!?
DISCLAIMER
THIS IS NOT, I REPEAT, NOT, A SHOT AT INJUSTICE 2.
I have to qualm with how far the game has come.
I want it to go further. All of the love. Etcetera.

HOWEVER
This is a serious, solemn, emotional statement, from one semi-OG to his realm.
Because I wanna inspire some people, and if even like 3 or 4 of you feel me, that's a win.

I, for many excellent absurd reasons, am extremely motivated.
Shit has been bad a long time, y'all. But now it's good. Real good.
And I need somewhere to put that power.
So I look to you, TYM, to see if anyone else sitting this cycle out is as indescribably excited to know they're gonna be getting back to the real big dance soon.

As Michaelangelo once said, I am not a fighting game player at heart, I am a Mortal Kombat player.
For almost a quarter of a century, that Dragon has been etched into my soul.
And on some I one day dream of making noise enough to be interviewed by the main man @JBeezYBabY to tell my story because it will BREAK YOUR FUCKING HEARTS AND THAT IS A SHOOT YOU DO NOT EVEN KNOW MY GUY type shit, and making this shit happen, because like Matt Hardy before me, I made sense of my own broken brilliance and fixed my shattered life, better than I thought I'd live long enough to see.
And I need homies to be excited with to go home and wage some bloody satisfactory war now that I'm all better.

The good days are coming, boys. Have faith in me. I'm a doctor.

Who else is hype?
I'm here from the future to tell you the next game isn't the blood bath mk11 you wanted, it's cuddly combat. Combat with a C. Its an E rated game. And instead of ninjas you're teddy bears. And instead of fighting you tickle each other until the other one gives up then you collect "rainbow points" that lead you closer to finding "candy island." This was the direction nrs wanted to take.

Sorry.
I'll smoke what you guys smoked. Hit me up.

Israel

Noob
I also am ready. What is an 'Injustice' anyway? Never heard of it.
I'm ready for the MK11 trailer. Not the first one neither, the game play one. I'm sure the first one will just be a cinematic one, but i need to see game play. Because if i see a character run..... not buying it.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
Lets keep it all the way live. Injustice is not keeping the interest within the ppl even in their own scene.
probably shouldn't go crazy with those generalisations. The Injustice scene is massive and super strong still. Pro Series is just started and a Season 3 of War of the Gods is about to... and the event session that started with CB is just about to take off.

Plenty of people are way way way into Injustice right now arguably it is in much better shape, with a stronger scene than MKx had at this time after its release.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
probably shouldn't go crazy with those generalisations. The Injustice scene is massive and super strong still. Pro Series is just started and a Season 3 of War of the Gods is about to... and the event session that started with CB is just about to take off.

Plenty of people are way way way into Injustice right now arguably it is in much better shape, with a stronger scene than MKx had at this time after its release.
I mean, that's cute and all.....but that doesn't take away from the facts I've said. I SAID WHAT I SAID!

xenogorgeous

.... they mostly come at night. Mostly.
fuck yeah ! MK11 it's what majority here want right now ! I love MK and it's my favorite fight game from all time, so, cannot wait for the very first oficial teaser video to come out ! it's been a torture having not none information about a new MK game, so, let's pray that something will appear before E3 ! :D

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.

yeah you're really misremembering the state of MKX at this point. Injustice is tiny in comparison

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
yeah you're really misremembering the state of MKX at this point. Injustice is tiny in comparison
I really don't think so. Pure numbers Injustice has larger turn out to events than at the same time, more events, a proper professional league and semi professional online league, getting TV coverage and more.

For the record MK is a better IP imo, but Injustice is very strong right now. I mean look at combo breaker... huge international presence, competitive play so strong that the US regulars got pushed out.

If it is not bigger than MK was at this time in the release it is easily equivalent.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I really don't think so. Pure numbers Injustice has larger turn out to events than at the same time, more events, a proper professional league and semi professional online league, getting TV coverage and more.

For the record MK is a better IP imo, but Injustice is very strong right now. I mean look at combo breaker... huge international presence, competitive play so strong that the US regulars got pushed out.

If it is not bigger than MK was at this time in the release it is easily equivalent.
maybe im wrong then, we'll have to see as these events play out over the year

E

Eldriken

My body is ready.

I just wish Injustice and MK could exist in the same competitive world together.
Mortal Kombat vs Injustice is the only way. :DOGE

I can't wait for it either. However, if that's not their next (current) project, I look forward to seeing what they've been working on.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Mortal Kombat vs Injustice is the only way. :DOGE

I can't wait for it either. However, if that's not their next (current) project, I look forward to seeing what they've been working on.
If its not, then thats gonna be a very dangerous slope to climb. At this point, EVERYBODY and I mean EVERYBODY from every FG scene is expecting this to happen. If it doesn't, it's going to disappoint ALOOOOOT of people, regardless if its a new project.