What's new

The House of El : (1.06) Superman General Discussion Thread

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Tbh I'm not resetting as much anymore I can't tell you the damage. I'm leaning towards containment and oki. Maybe bc the peeps I play with know all the shenanies and I'm forced to go for the f2d13 or b23 HKD's and force a legit guess...
I've honestly beed going for corner reversals on wakeups. If I get on I go into neutral j2xx dive bomb, etc. for about 67%

DarksydeDash

You know the gas cannisters on Ferris Aircraft? You can get a 61% unclashable super combo by just canceling into them with s3. Easiest setup: F2xx trait s3 xx cannister, super.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
Has anybody posted about Superman being the only character that can punish Batman's B23 without a Super? I might have even talked about it but I forget...

Anyway, if nobody has you can just forward dash before the 3rd hit and punish with d1 xx whatever.

C88 Zombieekiler

Up and coming sub zero
[QUOE="DarksydeDash, post: 1547448, member: 17400"]You know the gas cannisters on Ferris Aircraft? You can get a 61% unclashable super combo by just canceling into them with s3. Easiest setup: F2xx trait s3 xx cannister, super.[/QUOTE]
And If you dgaf about clash you can get a cross up db off it :p

DarksydeDash

So what is the optimized way to do his corner divebomb vortex or is it even still viable? I've been out of the loop for a minute.
F23, 3xx heat zap, (1,1), 3xx low scoop, b23, Divebomb.

Tip: Canceling b23 into trait helps with the timing. By delaying the divebomb slightly, it will cross up while not delaying will be same same side. Adding the 1,1 string in the combo causes your opponent to get up quicker at the end of b23 so the divebomb timing will be more strict but if you're feeling really devilish, abuse the "quickstand" properties of 1,1 and go for a B1 into MB breath. You get 52% max and its unclashable. ;)

DarksydeDash

Guys I dont know if this is known but are you aware we can double dash in our regular bnb? All you do is dash after the wall bounce and keep the combo going. Its easy and does GAWDLIEK corner carry.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
cute anti-clash corner interactable setup:

F2Mbbreath>F3, walk forward slightly into S3 (looks same side but hits crossup), into interactable for up to 50% depending on what stage you are.