What's new

The Hitbox/Hurtbox Exposition thread post them all hitbox video evidence here

666 I HazeOner

When the going gets weird, the weird turn pro.
One tip if you want to compile all hitbox issues, recreate them OFFLINE first before posting. I know some of you are on wifi or 4G connections and the game uses rollback netcode. You don't always have the same visual representation as your opponent, it all depends on network quality of both players.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
One tip if you want to compile all hitbox issues, recreate them OFFLINE first before posting. I know some of you are on wifi or 4G connections and the game uses rollback netcode. You don't always have the same visual representation as your opponent, it all depends on network quality of both players.
interesting i will look for it

DeftMonk

Noob
That just would affect something like you do an attack and it appears to land then 4 frames later it suddenly swaps to a block animation. Wouldnt cause people to get juggled when they are behind you.

D

Deleted member 59910

DeftMonk

Noob
the one with frost and cage definately happens in every game. Not really a big deal. The others are kinda goofy tho.

Tanya-Fan-28

TanyaShouldBeInMK11
Ya sometimes i have to hold 2 longer but there's no time inbetween that and letting go early enough so that the 3rd fan doesn't hit. Which becomes super negative.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
Man, Liu Kang’s 12 whiffs on crouch blocking opponents. Still. This game sucks ass.
P.S. gonna tell me he doesn’t need it? Then why the fuck is it in the game? Doing f4 all the time kills any interest in playing him.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Foul dirty clown play lmao. Joker don't play fair. Also just realized does he really pour gasoline on himself in between rounds? lmao