What's new

The History of Shang Tsung's Island with tabmok99

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian

If there is one location in the entire Mortal Kombat series that you could call 'iconic', it's Shang Tsung's Island. Home to the first Mortal Kombat tournament, home to Shang Tsung, and home to a lot of weird monsters and monks. If you wanted to know more about the island's dealio, tabmok99 has got your back with his new video.

On the list of topics covered is the location of the island. While some of you might try and say "it isn't real" I would argue "how the fuck do you know? You haven't been there! WHAT IF OUTWORLD IS ABOUT TO TAKE OVER AND WE ARE JUST SITTING HERE DOING NOTHING?" So I propose a TYM field trip to the South/East/Lost China Sea to find it and put an end to Shang Tsung's plans. But we need to go ready, so go watch this video to prepare yourself with the knowledge that you need.

There's also a bit at the end about that neat island that's half-Outworld/half-Earthrealm, so we can make a pit-stop there on our way back. For updates on the next video, go follow tabmok99 on Twitter to see what he's up to.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
What's hilarious is my dad yesterday was watching Art of War and said to me "hey isn't that the guy from Mortal Kombat"? lol I said yeah, he played Shang Tsung and is literally known for the role and being such a badass at it.