What's new

The History of Mortal Kombat, Chapter 6: Enter the Dragon

NickDaGreek1983

Oh, my days !
I had no idea of some things mentioned here happening ...

The casting of Shang's spell while leaving, the kano/sonya/cage team up against Goro and the sub/scorp/cage/sonya/kano against Tsung's guards while Kang was kicking the sorcerer's butt were unknown to me.
Is this cannon? Something right out of Tobias' comic books or was there a little "salt and pepper" by Charybdis to make this more intriguing ?

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!

The casting of Shang's spell while leaving, the kano/sonya/cage team up against Goro and the sub/scorp/cage/sonya/kano against Tsung's guards while Kang was kicking the sorcerer's butt were unknown to me.
Is this cannon? Something right out of Tobias' comic books or was there a little "salt and pepper" by Charybdis to make this more intriguing ?
Nope that's all canon. Basically the opening of Shaolin Monks is canon and NOTHING ELSE ABOUT IT IS

SINGH E

Noob

Its all in the first official MK1 comic created by John Tobias when MK1 hit arcades.