What's new

The History of Mortal Kombat, Chapter 12: A Deadly Alliance

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
Great read and thank you putting this all together in a comprehensive way.

I gotta say Nitara deserves some credit, although her story is mostly separate from the rest of the main story, she managed to complete her goal using deceit and without killing anyone.

BlunderGod

The Kollector wants your lunch money
@VSC_Supreme She lured Reptile away from Shao Kahn knowing that without him at the Emperor's side, the Deadly Alliance's koup would succeed. She's responsible for almost every single death in this chapter and she never faced any repercussions for her actions.

Nitara deserves more than some credit, she has to be the greatest puppet master in all the realms.

VSC_Supreme

TYM's #1 L taker.
@VSC_Supreme She lured Reptile away from Shao Kahn knowing that without him at the Emperor's side, the Deadly Alliance's koup would succeed. She's responsible for almost every single death in this chapter and she never faced any repercussions for her actions.

Nitara deserves more than some credit, she has to be the greatest puppet master in all the realms.
Oops, that's what I get for skimming through this, I completely missed that. It came off as a coincidental at first, but her intervening with Reptile definitely caused everyone's death lol.

So with that I change my statement, she achieved her goal using deceit AND managed to kill everyone else as a result. She puts D'vorah to shame.