What's new

Tech The Hatecraft WC reset

Sami

Noob
Yeah the whole wiff after capture move thing needs to be fixed across the board, especially when it can be followed by unblockable moves.

Fromundaman

I write too much.
Terrible friend!!!!

jk :3
Haha TBH I had no idea who it was who sent that to me until you posted this and mentioned Hatecraft.

On topic, this is pretty awesome; does it work with the wires on batcave? You might only get one rep but still useful.
What about the ship's flames on Watchtower? Can you do a swamp hands before they recover?

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
outside of some interactables , id say this is best used when cornered cause its too meter heavy otherwise , id do somethin like (in corner ) 112 swamp hands , d2(whiff) , bf3 MB , 1b2 trait , i do similar stuff midscreen when i dont want them to clash
also on the fortress i reckon theres a hundred % 2 meter reset inescapable just need more time to get the combo down , i only had like 2 minutes to play with this yesterday

fr stack

so for 2 meter on the fortress grundy can kill
ji2 112 db1 , lazer , db3 , f3 , b1 db2 MB , WCC (reset 36%) , ji2 b1 bf3 MB , 2 bf2 , lazer , b1 bf2 , 1 health trait 70%

BartenderJeeves

Almost a bartender, but not exactly a bartender.
I just noticed that he didn;t even had trait buffs when he did that.... Imagine if he had the damage buff.... He'd probably only need 2 bars for 100%...

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
Here's a 100% combo using this reset on FoS that you only need to start with 2 bars to do.

(Right Corner) 112~EX Dead Air, B1~Dead Air, 2~Dead Air, Laser, Dash under, Grave Rot, D2~Ex Swamp Hands, WCC, EX WC (Reset), Laser, dash under, Ji3, 1B2~Trait Grab (Health)

fr stack

Here's a 100% combo using this reset on FoS that you only need to start with 2 bars to do.

(Right Corner) 112~EX Dead Air, B1~Dead Air, 2~Dead Air, Laser, Dash under, Grave Rot, D2~Ex Swamp Hands, WCC, EX WC (Reset), Laser, dash under, Ji3, 1B2~Trait Grab (Health)
this is sick

fr stack

heres some metropolis tank stuff , first off .. if you catch someone with a walking corpse while they're cornered MB it , the gun will catch them you could go for a reset by dashing in b1 swamp hands , or you can do another MB walking corpse which corners them again for set ups and does 44%
now for the WCC reset the most ive gotten so far is 52% its : (in corner) j2 b1 bf3 MB , gun , f3 , b1 db2 MB , WCC ,
if you decide to do a trait reset that combo does 57% + 31% for trait = 88%
the best option for the gun would be (cornered) : bf3 MB , d2 gun , dash under , 1 db2MB 36% , WCC , WC MB
also if you land a ji3 in the corner you can do ji3 112 interactable and it will use both for 37%

Last edited: