What's new

Guide The Harley Quinn Living Video Guide by Laos_boy

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I don't like the PD option after a blocked string.
And never heard about SS pressure, looks awesome, but if I hit, I just deal 5% and SS... Can you explain its usefulness? because you can't hit confirm :( not only that, they wont just shoot random projectile, they'll most likely poke with D1.
The PD thing was just something i decided to put in there. Im just trying to provide as much info as i can. And the ss slide is just a mix up. If you read that they will counter you do it. This even work on 6f moves. I just used black adam because i was already on him.

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
If you do 33 and do 112 it will still hit them even if they are crouching. Ive done this before.
You've done it on the AI, he always blocks high if you attack him with anything that is not low (he just stands when you do 33, so he can't crouch in time, and standing 1 hits)

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
Can you try to record yourself doing it and then just crouch as batgirl? it doesn't seem to work for me, but it might be my timing.
The timing is real strict. I'm trying record my self doing 33 112 it won't connect. And I'm not sure if because if its the ai or because I'm not doing it right since you can't set the ai to block while recording

CommonNick

Europe, PSN: "CommonNick"
Okay guys. I was wrong :(
It was the ai.
You can't do 112 33 112 on a real opponent me and my brother just tested it. Sorry Ill note this in the OP
Blind_Man
CommonNick
I apologize
because people like to poke with d1, but they try to back dash or jump or keep blocking too, so it's still another tool, it's just that standing 1 might wiff.
Seriously I just can't enter the SS pressure into my game... I really don't know when to use it.
And 112, I end up using it mostly as a combo ender or a punish, I always end up poking with D1 up close.
:(