What's new

Question The Grundy OP because of trait argument

Golden Gun Fun

Zoned on a Tuesday
So I play on Xbox live and usually on KOTH. I have a fairly developed grundy and can usually remain king for quite a while. And at least one time every session I get one fool who messages me "Stop using OP Grundy" or something along those lines. When I ask why he is OP i always get the response, "he has a 31 percent grab" Now clearly grundy isnt OP, but what can I say to get that through their thick skull? Im tired of people calling grundy OP when they clearly have no idea what they are talking about.

ando1184

Noob
Yes, but its just frustrating having no rebuttal to this mindless logic.
That's the issue, it's mindless logic. Dust it off your shoulders and keep winning with Grundy. Grundy is not OP by any means and they can easily avoid getting put in scenarios where they eat trait grab. The fact that they're not means your just outplaying them, keep it up :)

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
So I play on Xbox live and usually on KOTH. I have a fairly developed grundy and can usually remain king for quite a while. And at least one time every session I get one fool who messages me "Stop using OP Grundy" or something along those lines. When I ask why he is OP i always get the response, "he has a 31 percent grab" Now clearly grundy isnt OP, but what can I say to get that through their thick skull? Im tired of people calling grundy OP when they clearly have no idea what they are talking about.
tell him to use grundy and land his easy 31% grab , it usually shuts noobs up quick

bishbash

Magic as easy as 1 2 standing3
Try playing Zatanna. I was moaned at so much about her zoning being OP on headset so much last weekend I switched to Wonder Woman. I was then called a spammer.

Although I did just cross over j3 d3 for a whole match (shades of DD) which was pretty trolly but I mean how many times until you adjust your block..

Golden Gun Fun

Zoned on a Tuesday
Try playing Zatanna. I was moaned at so much about her zoning being OP on headset so much last weekend I switched to Wonder Woman. I was then called a spammer.

Although I did just cross over j3 d3 for a whole match (shades of DD) which was pretty trolly but I mean how many times until you adjust your block..
"Shades of DD" I totally lost it :D and if people claim Zatanna is OP then I'm pretty sure they would call anyone OP

Catnip_Her0

Burn It Down
When ever someone tells u grundy is OP just say if they dont like grundy grabbing all on them to start yelling stranger danger and help will come but untill then GRUNDY TOUCHES WHAT HE WANTS HAHAHAHAHA.

RM Truth

Unintentional Tier Whore Follow me @TruthRM
Yes, but its just frustrating having no rebuttal to this mindless logic.
Tell them not leave themselves opened up to grabs so much I guess? Either that, or just ignore them as you continue to slam their face into the ground with broke ass 31% grabs and enjoy yourself.

kaname

Noob
Since this thread I've been getting an odd amount of complaints. I already know it's coming when they don't have a mic on the first match, then the second match I hear it being turned on. Today I learned it's possible to spam trait grab. No matter what combo, if you end it with the grab it's spam. I see how DS players generate these responses but what am I suppose to end my combos with? A tickle to make them feel all warm inside?

I normally don't mind the hate mail, but it's a bit annoying when you have to listen to them through the TV.

Golden Gun Fun

Zoned on a Tuesday
Since this thread I've been getting an odd amount of complaints. I already know it's coming when they don't have a mic on the first match, then the second match I hear it being turned on. Today I learned it's possible to spam trait grab. No matter what combo, if you end it with the grab it's spam. I see how DS players generate these responses but what am I suppose to end my combos with? A tickle to make them feel all warm inside?

I normally don't mind the hate mail, but it's a bit annoying when you have to listen to them through the TV.
I get accused of spamming trait all the time ._. Would you prefer if I intentionally got less damage on my combos? Lol no

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Most of time its the kids with their kinect mics with garbage internet that don't even know a single combo lol

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
This. No. Just..... no
Grundy is number 1 when it comes to damage. Show me a bane combo that does more than 75% on 2 meters and then I'll believe that bane does more damage
Grundy also is stronger than bane because if he piledrives you then he magically gets stronger while bane needs to use some form of steroids to get his power lel

orochiDragon

PSN OROCHI-dragon / Archangel-44
Lol no way Grundy is broken! All you have to do is jump backwards. Ex cleaver even whiffs at decent range with jump back. He's slow except for his d2. Grundy is good, but broke, no sir.

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Someone said Grundy is OP!? Would they like to meet Krypton's survivor? I'm sure he would love to put them in the corner for a "time out."

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Grundy's damage output is extremely ridiculous, but OP? That's kinda pushing it, especially since he has to be in your face if he wants a hope of hurting you at all.

"But he can zone with Grave Rot! He doesn't have to rush down!"

If you are seriously getting hit by that move which is so easily damn reactable that it's not even funny, I don't know what to say to you.

The words of online scrubs are irrelevant.