What's new

The Grudge Match Thread

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Stop giving me notifications, it's not a call out it's me starting facts and not going at anyone specifically. I'm open to playing damn near anyone tho so if you got problems my PSN is right there

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Stop giving me notifications, it's not a call out it's me starting facts and not going at anyone specifically. I'm open to playing damn near anyone tho so if you got problems my PSN is right there
Starting facts?
EDIT
STATING facts....You're welcome

Lesson #1 - Don't come at ANYBODY if you cannot spell (slang is an exception). Spell check is your friend, NOT your ego. Check yourself. As far as that statement goes, there's nothing factual about it. Exhibit B
coming from the dude that types out question mark....there's a reason I half read all your post bruh don't flatter yourself. You're trash at this game and trash in real life. Let me do me
I mean, I'm not great at the game, but I'm not trash. You never even see me play. And most definitely not trash in real life. Rent paid on time, great job, take care of my family, take care of my friends, loyal, raised with good manners, a lover, a fighter, a performer, and a kick ass full time PROUD Black man that fears nobody but God. That does not equal trash; therefore, your lies proved you to be a FRAUD, sir!

Lesson #2 - Don't back peddle. Starting something you can't finish will never work in life, especially with ME! Letting that pathetic ego has been blinding you so BAD, you couldn't even see that somebody ALREADY challenged you. Exhibit C

@Fred Marvel PLEASE STOP POSTING ABOUT LANTERN IN NON LANTERN THREADS. I challenge you to trial by combat.
EDIT: also all of the sirens are unimpressive players who think they are far more important than they actually are.
The ball is in your court. You going to back up your claims? Or just keep barking ? :DOGE

DeftMonk

Noob
WINNER WINNER! Friend chicken dinner! (Ooo that sounds bomb!) PLEASE post the vid :)

@CapedBaldy Thank you for being a good sport, sir.
ITS FRIED CHICKEN DINNER SPELL CHECK IS YOUR FRIEND ETC.
All joking aside (I play Joker what do you expect?) don't get upset about FMarvel. After all the man does kinda have a point, while GL is fun... he lacks depth that would be required to win in a non one-and-done setting. Also, jbeezy seems chill. Let's not resort to calling people out about anything IRL. We are all here because of a game.
(see below for emphasis)
A game.