What's new

The Grudge Match Thread

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I’m originally from Xbox. Haven’t fucked with the tools PS4 provides for video (even though I’ve had it for almost a year). I’ll try to figure it out before work lol
Its easy! Just save by pressing the SHARE button, then press SQUARE to save the battle. Depending on your settings, the game automatically records gameplay until you save. Default goes up to 15mins of record but it resets. Did you save the set right after?

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
Its easy! Just save by pressing the SHARE button, then press SQUARE to save the battle. Depending on your settings, the game automatically records gameplay until you save. Default goes up to 15mins of record but it resets. Did you save the set right after?
No lol. But if I want I’ll just view the games in the archives and record it that way

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Doesn’t the game itself save your last few matches? Maybe I’m thinking of another fighter lol
It does in time increments tho. After that time has passed, it starts recording a new sequence and you cant get the old footage back. At least....i couldnt anyways. But if you know some tricks and u actually got the footage, then by all means, post that bitch :)

Fred Marvel

It's actually Freddy Marvel
Yeah just like you bodied Rebelo good job bro I'm convinced
I never said I would body rebelo. I'd body you therefore stop talking to me. You want zero smoke

You guys talk shit but don't know shit about what you're talking about. Rebelo would 10-0 you free lol

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I never said I would body rebelo. I'd body you therefore stop talking to me. You want zero smoke

You guys talk shit but don't know shit about what you're talking about. Rebelo would 10-0 you free lol
Rebelo probably would 10-0 me I've got no shame admitting that. I don't talk shit when I know I can't back it up

I'd be happy to give you a set but I'm on xbox anyways, if you have xbox add me but I'd assume not seeing as most people are on ps4

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous

Still barking, Todo ?Question mark? It was cute for like the FIRST couple of times, but I can see why people here REALLY don't like you. Because you act like a bitch (Yeah I said it) BUT that can all change NOW! This can be your redemption! Put your ego aside for just one moment. TRUST, it will still be there, but just listen.

You have a chance to call out anybody who don't respect you. You have a chance to call out anybody who thinks they're better than you. You have a chance to solidify your spot here with respect. YOU can change your bad rep. Walking the walk instead of talking the talk is a big step. Take that leap of faith, brotha! Oddly enough, I still am a bit optimistically intrigued by you. I believe you can show.

Still barking, Todo ?Question mark? It was cute for like the FIRST couple of times, but I can see why people here REALLY don't like you. Because you act like a bitch (Yeah I said it) BUT that can all change NOW! This can be your redemption! Put your ego aside for just one moment. TRUST, it will still be there, but just listen.

You have a chance to call out anybody who don't respect you. You have a chance to call out anybody who thinks they're better than you. You have a chance to solidify your spot here with respect. YOU can change your bad rep. Walking the walk instead of talking the talk is a big step. Take that leap of faith, brotha! Oddly enough, I still am a bit optimistically intrigued by you. I believe you can show.
Straight out Don King right there lol

Fred Marvel

coming from the dude that types out question mark....there's a reason I half read all your post bruh don't flatter yourself. You're trash at this game and trash in real life. Let me do me

Fred Marvel

And for the record I've never called anyone out, I've had people call me out or talk shit to me and I tell them to put up or shut up. I don't start fights I finish them. I'm a man not a child. If you got a problem with me you got a few options. block me, prove me wrong, shut up and deal with me, or you can keep my dick in your mouths since I'm sure you're used to the taste by now

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
coming from the dude that types out question mark....there's a reason I half read all your post bruh don't flatter yourself. You're trash at this game and trash in real life. Let me do me
See....you're doing that "machismo" thing again...acting all tough, and acting like you know everything when clearly you do not know me. But THIS....this facade you're putting on is sad. Poor soul, I do feel quite sorry for you because you still do not see what opportunity you have right in front of you. THIS platform that you're typing on can be used to revamp yourself from a scared, negative, keyboard warrior to a proud, confident, RESPECTED skilled gamer. I still have hope.

Fred Marvel

See....you're doing that "machismo" thing again...acting all tough, and acting like you know everything when clearly you do not know me. But THIS....this facade you're putting on is sad. Poor soul, I do feel quite sorry for you because you still do not see what opportunity you have right in front of you. THIS platform that you're typing on can be used to revamp yourself from a scared, negative, keyboard warrior to a proud, confident, RESPECTED skilled gamer. I still have hope.
Not tough at all I'm just not a bitch, if you talk to me like I am one I'll let you know I'm not. That's all I do. Acting tough on the internet is laughable and childish. I'm confident in what I know, that confidence is off putting and I understand that but I don't give a fuck because I'm right. If I'm so confident in what I'm saying and I've been right in the past maybe you cucks should listen instead of getting your tampons twisted and yelling at your computer about me. Now leave me alone

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
And for the record I've never called anyone out, I've had people call me out or talk shit to me and I tell them to put up or shut up. I don't start fights I finish them. I'm a man not a child. If you got a problem with me you got a few options. block me, prove me wrong, shut up and deal with me, or you can keep my dick in your mouths since I'm sure you're used to the taste by now
The thing is...Here's the thing...you're so caught up in your own ego trip, you can't even go back a couple of pages and clearly see what YOU caused. You stated. ....Exibit A ....

It's crazy how people come to me or post on my profile when I'm minding my own business just to talk shit. then most of you aren't nearly as good as me. Jokes breh
That's a call out. A BROAD ASS CALL OUT which is why people single handily called YOU out. Cause and effect, sir. I have no idea your age, I could guess by your actions....but I won't go there....YET....but in life, when you talk a big game, expect people to come at you to prove you're the real deal Hollyfield! Don't back-peddle and play victim all of a sudden, "LIEK OMG! PPL KEEP TAWKING SHEET BUT I'M JUST MINDIN' MY OWN BIZNESS!" Bullshit. People like you in life get their ass kicked, get their ass fucked up, or even worst, get their lives taken in the streets...because of that mentality that you have. This is beyond video games, my dude. And I really want you to see that. You cannot go about situations with that toxic mentality. If you do not see it now, I really hope you see it one day, and hopefully not the hard way.

Here's your chance RIGHT NOW to at least, be open minded into seeing what you have in front of you.