What's new

The Grudge Match Thread

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Just take the challenge and get bodied. There are plenty of alternatives to the "? Question mark?" format.

Might I suggest "Q?u?e?s?t?i?o?n Mark" or "¿Signo de interrogacion?"
Setting myself up for failure for "other's" enjoyment is not what I do....unless you're gonna pay me for it....ya know....like Pacquio vs Maywheather :)

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
What are the terms? I win you admit Manta is trash
I win, you play an entire set as Batman without using j2.
Lmfaooooo alright
If I lose not only will I post the set between @CapedBaldy and I but I’ll post a ranked set where I don’t use J2 at all
WHOOP THERE IT IS! I think we got our first Grudge match! Y'all name the time so its convenient for both parties to make this happen, and the match MUST be recorded. The winner will have to post the video as proof. We need them receipts! What say you both ?Question mark?

TheGangstaFace

Psn, Xbox, Twitter: TheGangstaFace
WHOOP THERE IT IS! I think we got our first Grudge match! Y'all name the time so its convenient for both parties to make this happen, and the match MUST be recorded. The winner will have to post the video as proof. We need them receipts! What say you both ?Question mark?
Well the game records the last 10 matches so I’m sure I could fuck around with the ps4 and record the matches directly there or I could just stream it. But I don’t want any chances of lag. I’m on right now. I’m just gonna play a couple player matches to warm up first then I’m down if possible today before I work

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Well the game records the last 10 matches so I’m sure I could fuck around with the ps4 and record the matches directly there or I could just stream it. But I don’t want any chances of lag. I’m on right now. I’m just gonna play a couple player matches to warm up first then I’m down if possible today before I work
Well...it doesn't have to be up to 10 matches. That's a bit excessive....it can be first to 3 wins. Whatever you and @CapedBaldy decide. Im actually really excited for this!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
What are the terms? I win you admit Manta is trash
I win, you play an entire set as Batman without using j2.
Lmfaooooo alright
If I lose not only will I post the set between @CapedBaldy and I but I’ll post a ranked set where I don’t use J2 at all
It's OFFICIAL We got @TheGangstaFace VS @CapedBaldy in our first ever GRUDGE MATCH!

Terms: If The Gangsta Face wins @CapedBaldy has to admit Manta is trash. But if Caped Baldy wins, @TheGangstaFace He would have to play an entire set as Batman with his J2 disabled!

There you have it folks! The match will start very soon. Remember, the winner (or loser) MUST post the footage here in this thread as your receipt. I can sooooooo Don King this shit, I LIVE!

Any final words from the two combatants ?Question mark?

CapedBaldy

I am not Tyler Perry.
It's OFFICIAL We got @TheGangstaFace VS @CapedBaldy in our first ever GRUDGE MATCH!

Terms: If The Gangsta Face wins @CapedBaldy has to admit Manta is trash. But if Caped B

Terms: If The Gangsta Face wins @CapedBaldy has to admit Manta is trash. But if Caped Baldy wins, @TheGangstaFace He would have to play an entire set as Batman with his J2 disabled!

There you have it folks! The match will start very soon. Remember, the winner (or loser) MUST post the footage here in this thread as your receipt. I can sooooooo Don King this shit, I LIVE!

I’m ready for Kombat.