What's new

The Grindstone, Training Network. Find training partners/lvl up/git gud.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
:) will dooooooooo.
Honestly the grindstone is a huge part of my leveling up experience. I’m getting so much better at this game.
I don't know what you're talking about. I've read every post in this thread and I'm still just as trash as ever.

psn: cbg_gimp- Robin/Swamp Thing/Aquaman. Won't have too good of a record when you find me online because I only play ppl who have more matches and a better win/loss record than I have. Add me...
#GetGud

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
Gonna a get onsies in a few and start a party, I'll toss out invites to anyone I see online and maybe we can get some games. I need to work on this Hellboy and Beetle.

Really want to work on incorporating Fc dash j1 in trait into my Beetle game. Deoxys has the most incredibly fun beetle to watch that I've seen so far and he uses that and 13 in trait a LOT. I really like his trait usage too and need to spend some matches really working with trait and such. I gotta say though it I'd a fucking bummer that using an interactable takes you out of trait. That's just weird.

And my Hellboy just needs work every where.

Evazan

Rider on the Storm
PS4: TerryMcAullife // Cyborg, Bane, Red Hood(just started learning) // MN // Avail:3pm-3am CST. Message me to confirm, my schedule isn't set and I may be unavailable(even if I appear online)

Thanks for putting this up Entropic!

EntropicByDesign

PS4: TerryMcAullife // Cyborg, Bane, Red Hood(just started learning) // MN // Avail:3pm-3am CST. Message me to confirm, my schedule isn't set and I may be unavailable(even if I appear online)

Thanks for putting this up Entropic!

I'll get the list update soon as I get off in the morning.

EntropicByDesign

@HRshuvNStuff @Evazan

Got you guys added to the list. Hit people up for games when you see them on and they will start hitting you up in return.

On that note, Ive had a couple people say they joined but weren't really getting any games, even though they had added a ton of people. This is just advice, its nothing required or anything like that - but if you're new to the Network, try to be proactive in searching for players. Trust me, no one here is going to be annoyed if you ask for games, that's the entire point. But we are all human and a lot of us find friends and particular people we mesh end up playing with more than others, and we run the risk of becoming cliquey, and the whole point of the Network kind of breaks down.. So try to play a variety of different people, add people to partys you havent played with before, just kind of brand out and.. well, network.. and if you're new, a lot of people will take the initiative, I know Espio has done a lot for new players - myself included - and if you can get games with him, DO SO.

Just something I wanted to mention. I dont want anyone to join and then not be able to get games, since that's the point of our existence, lol, but early on, but dont forget to be proactive, hit people up on here or in game and usually after you've done that a few times, you'll end up with more invites than you can manage sometimes.

EntropicByDesign

@CrazyFingers @Espio @STORMS @scarsunseen @all mods in general.

For whatever its worth, any of you all have my full permission to make edits to the OP in this thread if for some reason it's required. Im not asking you all to do my job for me at all, just in a general sense, if anything needs to be edited or changed or updated or whatever and its important enough to need doing quickly, I dont mind at all.

Skedar70

Noob
I bet @Rex24 would give you games.
Looks like he is the only catwoman here on the grindstone I already added him but I haven't seen him online yet. We need to get games also you play Cheetah right? Anytime I play a Cheetah they usually leave after just a few games so I still don't know what the much about the character.

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men
Looks like he is the only catwoman here on the grindstone I already added him but I haven't seen him online yet. We need to get games also you play Cheetah right? Anytime I play a Cheetah they usually leave after just a few games so I still don't know what the much about the character.
Oh yeah, I play some catwoman. I am usually online after 7 pm EST. Hit me up

hatyr

tease out the impurities
Naw, this thread is older and my info is outdated. I haven't played any Cheetah in a while. Mostly Sub-Zero these days.

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
If the connection is good, I can help you with match up experience versus the queen (Vixen).

I just need to be messaged on tym via status or pm for games cause my schedule is weird and unpredictable. I only hop on when people ask me etc.