What's new

The Grindstone, Training Network. Find training partners/lvl up/git gud.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
She's a hard fortress to penetrate. Which character are you using against her ?Question mark?

..no one? Really? No one's gonna take this?

Ok.. ok.. we are adults. I know that. I do. But.. no one? Really?

Additionally, I am kind of conscious. I might have to go to work early, not sure yet. If I don't , I'm going to try to get on if I can manage to sufficiently wake up. This 4-5hrs of sleep crap on my work nights is annoying.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
WoWo and hard to penetrate. I mean, if that's not a setup meant to be knocked down.. cough.
Oh...HAHAHAHAH! Well, I mean....shit you hahahah

Oh please....dont tell me you're one of THOSE sensitive, prude, "everything offends me" types. I am a very respectful person, but if you are one of those types, we most def will NOT get along. So let me know now, so I can mentally prepare. :DOGE

Last edited:

EntropicByDesign

Oh...HAHAHAHAH! Well, I mean....shit you hahahah

Oh please....dont tell me you're one of THOSE sensitive, prude, "everything offends me" types. I am a very respectful person, but if you are we most, DEF will not get along. So let me know now, so I can mentally prepare. :DOGE

I think you misunderstood.. I was amazed no one had made a bad joke about it yet, and was just kinda flabbergasted (yes i used that word).. like, reading that was like walking into a busy store and in the middle of 20people is a dollar, just hanging out, waiting to be picked up.. but no one else has taken the dollar, so I start thinking it's a trap..

Cause my gut reaction was to take fortress penetration comment and run with it..

That's what she said!
Not for superman it's not.
Dry moat.
That drawbridge had cobwebs.
It's WoWo, so she's more likely to do the penetrating than the other person.
I've got just the battering ram to penetrate her fortess.

I'm done. For now. Got that out of my system.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I think you misunderstood.. I was amazed no one had made a bad joke about it yet, and was just kinda flabbergasted (yes i used that word).. like, reading that was like walking into a busy store and in the middle of 20people is a dollar, just hanging out, waiting to be picked up.. but no one else has taken the dollar, so I start thinking it's a trap..

Cause my gut reaction was to take fortress penetration comment and run with it..

That's what she said!
Not for superman it's not.
Dry moat.
That drawbridge had cobwebs.
It's WoWo, so she's more likely to do the penetrating than the other person.
I've got just the battering ram to penetrate her fortess.

I'm done. For now. Got that out of my system.

Damnit....you just made me giggle at work. You asshole. I like you ;)

EntropicByDesign

I have an hour before work, unless I get the early call. Anyone wanna do a KOTH or anything? Regular sets? It's whatever. I'll.be on in training mode, I'd send an invite but realistically I need to be grinding some in training mode.. so I'm using this as an excuse.

So remember, only you can save me from 13fc loops.

grogchugger

99 percent sodium free!
I have an hour before work, unless I get the early call. Anyone wanna do a KOTH or anything? Regular sets? It's whatever. I'll.be on in training mode, I'd send an invite but realistically I need to be grinding some in training mode.. so I'm using this as an excuse.

So remember, only you can save me from 13fc loops.
I'm down

EntropicByDesign

@grogchugger GG's man, I'm starting to get a little more comfy on Beetle. I managed one poverty 13fc loop on your Harley and almost had one on Grodd, lol. GG's man! Sorry to dip out on a win (only got two, gotta take what I can get lol) but I was pushing it for time already.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
Maybe I should jump in, or maybe toe tip dip in.

I would say I'm no better than mid-tier, and only then through stubbornness. I'm getting old enough that reaction based things like hit confirms I just won't really bother with most days. I auto lose to a lot of characters. I have a bajillion bad habits from playing the CPU 98% of the time and will d1 on wake up almost every time and cannot be untrained. I'm a very slow learner and not particularly observant when it comes to noticing what people are doing or what I'm doing.

I'm also very anxious about playing strangers including heart flutters and hand shaking, so ducking people is a strong possibility. There is also a better than average chance that I will be playing with the volume off while watching back episodes of Brooklyn Nine-Nine and Twitch streams. If you are talking it's likely to yourself.

If none of that dissuades you,
I can really only play WoWo, but have a tragic Harley I would like to be better with.
Central Time Zone - Smack center of USA.
Usually around late evenings and most weekends.
I am a unicorn, I mean wired player.
I have cats, which is an unrelated but factual statement.

PSN The_Venomouse