What's new

The Grindstone, Training Network. Find training partners/lvl up/git gud.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
ggs @Flamelurkr and @JBeezYBabY we had couple of sets last night
OH MY SWEET GURKENS! Those sets were AMAZINGLY fun! Actually REALLY brought life back into the game! Actually NOT playing scrubs and actually learning by playing friends is THEE ONLY way you can really enjoy this game. Now I have a clear consensus of what my quad will be.

The leader of the pack, my Harley Queen.

Commander and Cheif Sub Zero

And the Monica Lewinski, Starfire.

WHOOP THERE IT IS!

EDIT

We DEF NEED to have a King Of The Hill room set up with alot of us. It be like a mixer. We get to know each other through the headphones, and help each other on how to strengthen our skills. Plus my new Commander 4 controller comes in today! HEEEEEEY! What say you all. You down wit' the GRIND or naw ?Question mark?

Rex24

There are no bad seeds, only bad men
OH MY SWEET GURKENS! Those sets were AMAZINGLY fun! Actually REALLY brought life back into the game! Actually NOT playing scrubs and actually learning by playing friends is THEE ONLY way you can really enjoy this game. Now I have a clear consensus of what my quad will be.

WHOOP THERE IT IS!

EDIT

We DEF NEED to have a King Of The Hill room set up with alot of us. It be like a mixer. We get to know each other through the headphones, and help each other on how to strengthen our skills. Plus my new Commander 4 controller comes in today! HEEEEEEY! What say you all. You down wit' the GRIND or naw ?Question mark?
I actually got the commander 4 just yesterday lol. You're talking about the Hori pad right?

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I actually got the commander 4 just yesterday lol. You're talking about the Hori pad right?
YES!! I thought i was gonna get it yesterday as well, but i totally forgot the mail dont come on Sundays. So there better be a box on my bed as soon as i gets home!

How is playing the new controller compared to the regular ps4?

Rex24

YES!! I thought i was gonna get it yesterday as well, but i totally forgot the mail dont come on Sundays. So there better be a box on my bed as soon as i gets home!

How is playing the new controller compared to the regular ps4?
I mess up a lot inputs as the positioning is different from dpad, but it’s comfortable for sure. I use it mostly to let my AI level up new characters using the turbo button

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I mess up a lot inputs as the positioning is different from dpad, but it’s comfortable for sure. I use it mostly to let my AI level up new characters using the turbo button
Hmmmmm....well, I got the controller mainly for MVCi but using the controller for Injustice should be a better way for me to perform combos because yours are crazy!

WHOOP THERE IT IS!

EDIT

Lets get it

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
I don't ever use the online features.. is it possible to run a KOTH with a password? Was just wondering if a person could afk host a KOTH and keep it up all the time, and members here could jump in via a password kept in the main thread, could make for a nice place to Meetup and kinda congregate when we aren't playing direct sets.

No idea if that's possible, shows how much I've used the games online features lol.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I don't ever use the online features.. is it possible to run a KOTH with a password? Was just wondering if a person could afk host a KOTH and keep it up all the time, and members here could jump in via a password kept in the main thread, could make for a nice place to Meetup and kinda congregate when we aren't playing direct sets.

No idea if that's possible, shows how much I've used the games online features lol.

Hmmmm.....*thinks*.....Im not sure how that would work, since i really dont host rooms, i just join. Hell, I found out YESTERDAY what the hell HOT SEAT was lol. But, i think you can host a PRIVATE KOTH with invites only. It probably just gets as good as that.

But if anybody knows more possible ways, PLEASE SHARE!

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.

After you have a couple days with that pad you should post your thoughts. I bought my PS4 specifically for Inj2 and dont use it for anything else.. So going in, I thought the PS pads were incredible.. and they are until they start to wear out like mine have.. I like the pads, but I am SICK of getting UP inputs added onto my shiznit when I hit forward or back. A lot of it is my fault for sure - Ive posted about my hands before - but even friends have it happen to them if they use my pads. They just seem to wear out really quickly. Thought about buying the Pad you have, but want to hear some first hand experience first., @JBeezYBabY You to man, when you get yours you should throw up a little review after a few days with it.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
After you have a couple days with that pad you should post your thoughts. I bought my PS4 specifically for Inj2 and dont use it for anything else.. So going in, I thought the PS pads were incredible.. and they are until they start to wear out like mine have.. I like the pads, but I am SICK of getting UP inputs added onto my shiznit when I hit forward or back. A lot of it is my fault for sure - Ive posted about my hands before - but even friends have it happen to them if they use my pads. They just seem to wear out really quickly. Thought about buying the Pad you have, but want to hear some first hand experience first., @JBeezYBabY You to man, when you get yours you should throw up a little review after a few days with it.
I certainly will! I just tracked my package like JUST NOW and its already made it to my house. Im so antsy with anticipation to try this bad boy out, i cant take it! But i gotta wait for 3 more damn hours!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
LMAO I have to chill out this week but I'm down for that inebriated koth.
Well....lets try for tonight! Can anybody go online right now and see if a PRIVATE KOTH can be made ?Question mark?

If so, then we all need to add each other. PSN of course ;)

Rex24

I gotta make sure i got wine at home because i know YO' ASS loves to drink as much as I do :)
I have a bottle of Cote du Rhône’s sitting
Well....lets try for tonight! Can anybody go online right now and see if a PRIVATE KOTH can be made ?Question mark?

If so, then we all need to add each other. PSN of course ;)
i can go online and yes private koth works I’ve done it before

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I have a bottle of Cote du Rhône’s sitting

i can go online and yes private koth works I’ve done it before
Then BOOM! Thats how it should be done! And ummmmm.....i just found out new DLC for MVCi came out like NOW! So ummmm ill be a bit longer to join lol

EDIT

They come out tomorrow, the patch was just today. So YES i shall be online with the new controller!

PSN - JBeezYBabY1 for the lazy ones who do not like reading through all the pages of the thread ;)

Meep8345

Noob
Then BOOM! Thats how it should be done! And ummmmm.....i just found out new DLC for MVCi came out like NOW! So ummmm ill be a bit longer to join lol

EDIT

They come out tomorrow, the patch was just today. So YES i shall be online with the new controller!

PSN - JBeezYBabY1 for the lazy ones who do not like reading through all the pages of the thread ;)
Wanna play a set rn?

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I have two of them currently, with one I've kind of worn out but still works fairly well. The other I got a couple of weeks ago to replace that worn one.

I've never really used the PS4 pad unless I had to use the RS directions (Multiverse assists for example), so it's hard to compare them for me. PS4 pads feel smaller, and a little awkward for me at this point, but one thing to keep in mind is you lose a few things with the Hori. Wireless, the touch pad, stick directions and the ability to start the console namely. In the context of IJ2 you HAVE to set your options to delayed pause so you can double tap the option button to reset your position in lab or it's hard times.

It's very portable when going over to PC, so games I have on both PS4 and PC I can use the same pad without any real issues, which is nice. 6 button layout is sweet for a lot of games, but NRS games it's not super important. I'm a big fan and have zero plans to revert to the PS4 pad.

I can also say the Blazblue one is smoother than the black (unless I wore the plastic down), and the decal will not rub off. I did contact Hori to inquire about if they would ever sell the rubber contact pads that basically cost peanuts and are what really wear out. They offered to work something out if I did some things, but I was a bit too lazy to follow through. I really just wanted to buy replacement parts. Seems like such a waste when we have to buy 40-60$ controllers just because a 25 cent part wore out.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
I have two of them currently, with one I've kind of worn out but still works fairly well. The other I got a couple of weeks ago to replace that worn one.

I've never really used the PS4 pad unless I had to use the RS directions (Multiverse assists for example), so it's hard to compare them for me. PS4 pads feel smaller, and a little awkward for me at this point, but one thing to keep in mind is you lose a few things with the Hori. Wireless, the touch pad, stick directions and the ability to start the console namely. In the context of IJ2 you HAVE to set your options to delayed pause so you can double tap the option button to reset your position in lab or it's hard times.

It's very portable when going over to PC, so games I have on both PS4 and PC I can use the same pad without any real issues, which is nice. 6 button layout is sweet for a lot of games, but NRS games it's not super important. I'm a big fan and have zero plans to revert to the PS4 pad.

I can also say the Blazblue one is smoother than the black (unless I wore the plastic down), and the decal will not rub off. I did contact Hori to inquire about if they would ever sell the rubber contact pads that basically cost peanuts and are what really wear out. They offered to work something out if I did some things, but I was a bit too lazy to follow through. I really just wanted to buy replacement parts. Seems like such a waste when we have to buy 40-60$ controllers just because a 25 cent part wore out.
Well, thank ya kindly for the review! Greatly appreciated :)