What's new

The Grindstone, Training Network. Find training partners/lvl up/git gud.

EntropicByDesign

It's all so very confusing.
My Black Manta is getting Zoolander levels of really good looking.
But I'm still free to Supergirl. Deadshot doesn't scare me that much because I've played him enough to have a feel for where his gaps and such are. Fate, though, he seems like he could give me problems.

Any SG/Fate players wanna dance the dirty dance later? Get at me.

I might be learning some SG, but she'd be poverty level for a while, so not terribly good for MU xp. Down to play whenever you see me online though.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Hmmmmm....*thinks*....sure why da fuck not!

Cali here! With a crazy schedule but i usually get home around 5pm PST Tue-Sat from work, and usually free all day Sundays and Mondays. I did change shifts this week, so my FREE FREE day is this Sunday.

Although my mind is on MVCi, i be bouncing back back forth n forth on my Aaliyah shit ;)

PSN - JBeezYBabY1 - Harley Queen is my gal

EntropicByDesign

I'll TRY to get on for games before work, but can't promise anything. Last day then off for three days though, so I'll be on the grind Tomorrow through Wed

Edit, won't make it tonight. I'm still 10m from able.to get on then I'd have to leave 15m later. By the time I was in a game we'd get four or five tops. I'm off after tonight, so I'll just wait.

Last edited:

grogchugger

99 percent sodium free!
PSN: grogchugger

I'm an intermediate player based in Arizona who mains Grodd with a pocket Harley and a terrible Wonder Woman

if you see me online I'm usually available for casuals

HMU if you want to set up some training sessions and I'll set aside some time for that.

KEEP IN MIND: due to situations beyond my control I am on WiFi only at the moment; this isn't usually a problem for me but you know how unpredictable WiFi is.

EntropicByDesign

Anyone up for training with my catwoman now? Psn: shahadat25

I'm off tonight, it might be an hour or so until I can get on, but the goal is to get several hours of sets in once I'm able to sit down.

Apparently voice chat on PS4 is as easy as.plugging in my mic. I'll be damned.

Gonna be playing the character wheel tonight. Batman, Beetle and a handful of others.

ProudDisciple

Average at Best
Add ProudDisciple on PSN
Central time, typically available Tues and Thurs mornings but I try to message on here looking and asking for games any time that I log on.

I dabble most with Wonder Woman but that doesn’t mean that I’m any good.

EntropicByDesign

Sorry guys, I failed, lol. RL crap kept cropping up and now I I can't keep my eyes open . I'll be on tomorrow guys and I'll get the list updated.