What's new

Video/Tutorial The Great Kung Lao Is Back! (Combo Video 2015) - By ETC Mcfly

With Mortal Kombat X's release just two months away, one of TYM's beloved friends bids farewell to the previous installment in the series...with one last combo video for the Great Kung Lao.

After almost four years of his work, our enjoyment hasn't diminished for even a moment. In fact, with each video released by @ETC Mcfly, we're left with a greater thirst to see more.

Enjoy his last MK9 combo video, because you can best believe that it combines all aspects of his previous works with newfound concepts McFly has discovered even long after MK9's prime!

- post edited and promoted by RM GamerBlake

-----​

Today is a very special day for me and is ideal for publishing this great video done with great effort ..

I say goodbye to "MK9" and leaving this gift for the entire community of TYM and the world of MK. Thank you all for the support and always positive comments on my videos.

Happy to meet so many people in the world, compete, teach and see things that I posted are applied in many parts of the world. Thanks to all who take ideas from my videos because we are all part of a great community.

Had taken the decision to retire because every time I have more responsibilities in my organization ETCCHILE. ME like the role of organizer of events and have almost no time. But I will play one more time and I hope to be the best this time in MKX.

My dream was to create TRIALS / COMBO CHALLENGES IN MKX and would have been great with the help of many combomakers eat to realize this.

A big hug to all ...

It was difficult to create 45 new challenges for this year ... but they are all finished here:

*All the combos were made in Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Last Update / Console Xbox 360 / Stick Arcade Controller

Time Line:

00:01 - 01:10 Introduction.

01:11 - 02:02 New Meterless Combos.

02:03 - 03:40 New One Meter Combos.

03:41 - 04:40 New Two Meters Combos.

04:41 - 06:37 New Three Meters Combos.

06:38 - 07:53 New Xrays Combos.

07:54 - 08:21 New AA Combos.

08:22 - 09:20 New Hat Tricks (Hat hold Combos).

Enjoy!

Subscribe to the channel!

Twitter: @ETCMcflyChile @ETCCHILE

@NickDaGreek1983, @REDRUM, @ragnar0kz28, @Kakashi, @Bird Lao X, @coolwhip, @Wemfs, @STRYKIE, @BRUTALITY, @THTB, @Edfig81, @ Frostbarrier, @RM GamerBlake, @Evil Eddy Wang, @MK-NBB, @Moonspell, @Axel_Redd, @DJ L Toro, @DoctrineDark, @STORMS, @jamessmk , @Maxter, @Perfect Legend , @Protagonist_1 , @TONY-T , @JAP , @Check , @tylerlansdown , @DarKNaTaS, @FOREVER KING

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
The thought of doing a combo off a hat throw never entered my mind. Very nice stuff, as usual. Looking forward to your MKX vids.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !
Today is a very special day for me and is ideal for publishing this great video done with great effort ..

I say goodbye to "MK9" and leaving this gift for the entire community of TYM and the world of MK. Thank you all for the support and always positive comments on my videos.

Happy to meet so many people in the world, compete, teach and see things that I posted are applied in many parts of the world. Thanks to all who take ideas from my videos because we are all part of a great community.

Had taken the decision to retire because every time I have more responsibilities in my organization ETCCHILE. ME like the role of organizer of events and have almost no time. But I will play one more time and I hope to be the best this time in MKX.

My dream was to create TRIALS / COMBO CHALLENGES IN MKX and huviera been great with the help of many combomakers come to realize this.

A big hug to all ...

I was difficult to create 45 new challenges for this year ... Are here:

*All the combos were made in Mortal Kombat Komplete Edition Last Update / Console Xbox 360 / Stick Arcade Controller

Time Line:

00:01 - 01:10 Introduction.

01:11 - 02:02 New Meterless Combos.

02:03 - 03:40 New One Meter Combos.

03:41 - 04:40 New Two Meters Combos.

04:41 - 06:37 New Three Meters Combos.

06:38 - 07:53 New Xrays Combos.

07:54 - 08:21 New AA Combos.

08:22 - 09:20 New Hat Tricks (Hat hold Combos).

Enjoy!

Subscribe to the channel!

Twitter: @ETCMcflyChile @ETCCHILE

@NickDaGreek1983, @REDRUM, @ragnar0kz28, @Kakashi, @Bird Lao X, @coolwhip, @Wemfs, @STRYKIE, @BRUTALITY, @THTB, @Edfig81, @ Frostbarrier, @RM GamerBlake, @Evil Eddy Wang, @MK-NBB, @Moonspell, @Axel_Redd, @DJ L Toro, @DoctrineDark, @STORMS, @jamessmk , @Maxter, @Perfect Legend , @Protagonist_1 , @TONY-T , @JAP , @Check , @tylerlansdown , @DarKNaTaS, @FOREVER KING
thats a shit load of golpes my friend

JDM

Noob
Amazing.

I'm terrified at what you're going to do with MKX. You have the best combo videos I've ever seen for any game. Good work man.

Kitana Prime

Top-tier at everything but the characters I choose
With this final entry, I am convinced ETC McFly is the single greatest combo creator for MK9.
Here's to hoping your love extends more than Kung Lao for MKX.
Imagine this shit with multiple characters.

HYPE

Montanx

Thats why they call this thing bloodsport, kid.
Geez man, insane stuff. Im a noob granted, but when I go into practice mode to emulate stuff like this its like the physics just dont apply to me. The opponent just doesnt do the same things that his does and theres zero hope of replicating it. I cant dive kick a dude whos 2 feet off the ground twice. craziness.

IceNinja

Assassin
Wow just incredible man, as your combo videos always are.

With this final entry, I am convinced ETC McFly is the single greatest combo creator for MK9.
Here's to hoping your love extends more than Kung Lao for MKX.
Imagine this shit with multiple characters.

HYPE
He did make some combo vids for Ermac.

Hope to see what you can do with him in MKX aswell @ETC Mcfly