What's new

The Gemini In Me Podcast

ThaShiveGeek

Est In Harvey 1989
Hello TYM. I’m currently in the stages of revamping my Podcast show. (Name in the Title) and I wanted some advice from you all. Reason being TYM was the place where I was introduced to Podcast in the first place. So I started my show back in 2015, but didn’t start dropping consistently until mid 2016. I originally used SoundCloud as a host, but that monthly bill wasn’t feasible with that I had going on in my life at the time. At the height of my original show I was dropping each Episode biweekly with about 100 views per episode. The show was a solo podcast about music/movies/pop-culture/politics/technews/gaming. With my revamp I’m putting a bigger focus on Hip-Hop news with a sprinkle of those other topics. My best podcast (statistically) has over 500 listeners. In late 2017 i stopped because I fell on hard times so to say. Now I’m back, and I’m using Anchor as a host. I submitted my RSS to Spotify and Apple. They approved me. A few years ago I was going because I love giving people educated opinions on Rap music. I love the culture. Podcasting was like an art to me. I got a lot of great feedback. Now I’m 30, and researching the business side of the Podcast industry. I’m looking to grow my brand and monetize in due time.

Sorry that was long winded lol. So here’s my favor to ask of you TYM. I’d like for any of you to just check out the first 5-10 minutes of my Podcast and give the hardest critique possible! Be very harsh please. Let me know where and what I can do to improve from a technical stand point. I know most of you are Podcast listeners like myself so y’all are going to give the best feed back.

My show is here on Spotify: https://open.spotify.com/show/4u6pjbpkyI1IiV8rSSMLtO?si=oJuC96fTS02m0xTvDbfUBQ

Here on Apple Podcast: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/the-gemini-in-me/id1454695487?mt=2&uo=4

So again I’d really like for someone to just listen for 5-10 minutes and tell me where I can improve at. I’m open at any and all feedback. Don’t hold back. And thanks for taking the time out of your day to read my thread. I’m not popular here, so I don’t expect a ton of responses, but at least one maybe. Hopefully.