What's new

THE GAME AWARDS 2018 STARTS TONIGHT!

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
It's finally approaching guys! Live on December 6 from Los Angeles. The Global Celebration of Video Games and Esports!

Since I cannot currently be on my phone, I can at least be on my computer to give ya link to different categories you can vote for NOW!

HERE bit.ly/2K0wPJO

And one of the categories that caught my eye, and possibly could made history ?Question mark?

BEST ESPORTS PLAYER OF THE YEAR has not only 1, but TWO FGC competitors nominated after years of being ignored, the FGC finally gets the recognition we deserve! SonicFox and Tokido! So happy for them both. Anyways, there's many categories (that I can't currently see because I'm at work) so if anybody can post it here, that be great. But the link is above. Vote away.

Stay Righteous ;)

Hopefully the reveal comes!! I see this as a good and bad thing. I see it as a good thing because it means the next project (which is most likely MK11) is coming, but I see it as a bad thing because whatever little trailer they show is probably not gonna be anything I’m waiting/anticipating. I’m ready to see my favorites and updated versions of 3D era characters and I know I’m getting a tired ass Sub-Zero and Scorpion fight lol.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
Hopefully the reveal comes!! I see this as a good and bad thing. I see it as a good thing because it means the next project (which is most likely MK11) is coming, but I see it as a bad thing because whatever little trailer they show is probably not gonna be anything I’m waiting/anticipating. I’m ready to see my favorites and updated versions of 3D era characters and I know I’m getting a tired ass Sub-Zero and Scorpion fight lol.
We've been waiting for so damn long, at this point ANYTHING is hype! Even if its a lil bit of a trailer showing MK11 or their next project, my Black ass will be flipping off walls out excitement ;)

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
We've been waiting for so damn long, at this point ANYTHING is hype! Even if its a lil bit of a trailer showing MK11 or their next project, my Black ass will be flipping off walls out excitement ;)
This is my day today. Hearthstone's new expansion came out. Civ 6 Maori gameplay premiered today. Work will be easy. I'm eating pizza, and the Game Awards will be on tonight. This is the day.

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
I could see them doing a reveal like they had for Injustice 2. Showing a few characters doing their thing, with opposition or the Big Bad being teased at the end. I can see it now: Bo' Rai Cho and Fujin taking on Kitana and Liu Kang, finally showing Big Bad Raiden swooping down at the end, aiding the Dark Couple.

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
AH HAAAA! The naysayers did NOT wanna believe Uncle JBeezY! Now i say HA! HA HAAAAA!

Now ya get a reaction video LOL