THE GAME AWARDS 2018 STARTS TONIGHT!

Discussion in 'Fighter's Depot' started by JBeezYBabY, Nov 14, 2018.

1. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

It's finally approaching guys! Live on December 6 from Los Angeles. The Global Celebration of Video Games and Esports!

Since I cannot currently be on my phone, I can at least be on my computer to give ya link to different categories you can vote for NOW!

HERE bit.ly/2K0wPJO

And one of the categories that caught my eye, and possibly could made history ?Question mark?

BEST ESPORTS PLAYER OF THE YEAR has not only 1, but TWO FGC competitors nominated after years of being ignored, the FGC finally gets the recognition we deserve! SonicFox and Tokido! So happy for them both. Anyways, there's many categories (that I can't currently see because I'm at work) so if anybody can post it here, that be great. But the link is above. Vote away.

Stay Righteous ;)

2. Johnny Based Cage

Johnny Based Cage Day 0 Phenomenal Kintaro Main
    Premium Supporter

The fucking SIDE SWITCH are you kidding me right now hahahaha

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  3. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

And they even got the WRONG screenshots for that shit too lol

But ya have to admit, that was a moment ;)

4. Gotta support our boy Sonic.

5. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

The time has come. Will Boon finally make his reveal on their new project ?Question mark?

Show starts at 5:30pm PST and can be viewed on Twich here https://www.twitch.tv/thegameawards

6. Hopefully the reveal comes!! I see this as a good and bad thing. I see it as a good thing because it means the next project (which is most likely MK11) is coming, but I see it as a bad thing because whatever little trailer they show is probably not gonna be anything I’m waiting/anticipating. I’m ready to see my favorites and updated versions of 3D era characters and I know I’m getting a tired ass Sub-Zero and Scorpion fight lol.

7. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

We've been waiting for so damn long, at this point ANYTHING is hype! Even if its a lil bit of a trailer showing MK11 or their next project, my Black ass will be flipping off walls out excitement ;)

8. DelSchokoladenSaft

DelSchokoladenSaft Can of Corn Main

This is my day today. Hearthstone's new expansion came out. Civ 6 Maori gameplay premiered today. Work will be easy. I'm eating pizza, and the Game Awards will be on tonight. This is the day.

9. DelSchokoladenSaft

DelSchokoladenSaft Can of Corn Main

I could see them doing a reveal like they had for Injustice 2. Showing a few characters doing their thing, with opposition or the Big Bad being teased at the end. I can see it now: Bo' Rai Cho and Fujin taking on Kitana and Liu Kang, finally showing Big Bad Raiden swooping down at the end, aiding the Dark Couple.

EdenianWarrior and JBeezYBabY like this.
  10. Johnny Based Cage

Johnny Based Cage Day 0 Phenomenal Kintaro Main
    Premium Supporter

YASSSS BITCHHHH that was literally the best thing I have ever seen in my entire life!

JBeezYBabY likes this.
  11. JBeezYBabY

JBeezYBabY Mr. Righteous

AH HAAAA! The naysayers did NOT wanna believe Uncle JBeezY! Now i say HA! HA HAAAAA!

Now ya get a reaction video LOL