What's new

The future of Season's Beatings revealed, featuring 2 events in 2013!!

Tim Static

Adminerator
If you haven't heard the news yet, then listen up! I've got the cream of the crop, the champagne of fighting game news, the creme dela of motherfuckin' creme!! SB is back! And features 2, yes- count 'em, 2 events in 2013.

Check out the wild & crazy new events at this years SEASON'S GREETINGS, featuring Pies, horsies & LOTS of bubble gum! And then in SB: Summer Scam, bring the hype that only SB can bring! Its SO crazy, its SO hype....it will make your head..........

Get registered NOW, while the Price is Right!! Follow the link, HERE & afterwards, to register to win the GRAND PRIZE GAME to win lots of cool prizes just by clicking HERE!!!

Attachments

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
*Fires Tim Static*

I just had a moment of joy, followed by a moment of suspicion, followed by tears and a hefty dose of salt.

Tolkeen

/wrists
I seriously just broke open my "in case of emergency" glass to get my last pack of vintage zebra stripe gum you dick....now I have to chew it before it expires... 10 years ago.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
For real though, it sucks PowerUp, Fake Season's Beatings and Season's Beatings are apparently dead. Very bad for the midwest.