What's new

The Future of Noob Saibot.

Dante

Noob
I got God rank and could get elder if I actually played more than 7 days (only got 7/10 daily quests smh). But that doesn't mean much. Vast majority of players were bad. Had trouble only against a few while I lost most games to ppl farting their fb without a care in the world. There was a guy named igris that actually knew the matchup very well and showcased every weakness I've been talking about here. Fun times

TheGlow

Retired Noob
I got God rank and could get elder if I actually played more than 7 days (only got 7/10 daily quests smh). But that doesn't mean much. Vast majority of players were bad. Had trouble only against a few while I lost most games to ppl farting their fb without a care in the world. There was a guy named igris that actually knew the matchup very well and showcased every weakness I've been talking about here. Fun times
Yes, I've fought some super defensive players that I just couldn't open up. And what I hate is I try to implement everything, like hop attacks and then I get d1/d2 out of it, or worst I jump straight up all the way and blow the attack immediately and land into some madness.
Also seems like a range issue where quite a few times point blank next to them I do the hop punch and it whiffs.

Wetdoba

All too easy...
Hop attacks are reactable offline, they are very situational. If someone is clamming up against noob his main mix is going to be staggers, shimmies, and random direction throws to open up the threat of double throw KBs. He needs zero buffs to his offense

Sanjo

Noob
You
Hop attacks are reactable offline, they are very situational. If someone is clamming up against noob his main mix is going to be staggers, shimmies, and random direction throws to open up the threat of double throw KBs. He needs zero buffs to his offense
Exactly!

Dante

Noob
With what move do you play the stagger game then. f2 is the only usable one and its a high

Wetdoba

All too easy...
With what move do you play the stagger game then. f2 is the only usable one and its a high
Yes F221 can be staggered on all 3 hits. If they are trying to duck the high then they arent just clamming up blocking so you can start to shimmy with whatever else between b3 b2, b1. You can also jail into f2 off d4 on hit

Qwark28

Joker waiting room
Earliest frame a hop atk can hit is 14, courtesy of dizzy. Not reactable.

Dante

Noob
If there are universal unreactable overheads in the game how is that not common knowledge and used more? Is it just completely inconsistent?
dont mind him its reactable :p

the point is i HAVE to play d3/d4 in order to TRY to stagger with the following f2 whereas compare that to scorp for example that does f3 staggers. Cant you see that others skip a step in this sequence?
following the same logic they throw a safe mid confirmable string (like again scorp b14) and dont have to deal with either getting punished or ducked.

the only point in the match Noob gets even is when they block your strings and have d1 be their safest option.

conclusion, give noob a fckin mid ;o

dont mind him its reactable :p

the point is i HAVE to play d3/d4 in order to TRY to stagger with the following f2 whereas compare that to scorp for example that does f3 staggers. Cant you see that others skip a step in this sequence?
following the same logic they throw a safe mid confirmable string (like again scorp b14) and dont have to deal with either getting punished or ducked.

the only point in the match Noob gets even is when they block your strings and have d1 be their safest option.

conclusion, give noob a fckin mid ;o
He does. It's a 9 frame mid :p

Dante

Noob
It's funny how you guys didn't read any previous post at all.
B1 is safe only by itself. Do you know what a safe confirmable mid string looks like? Scorp b143. Noob b1 is i9? Cassie f4 is i9 and SAFE confirmable. Pls read first

Anyone find any use for the short hop attacks? I guess since Noob lacks OHs, except for 1 string, they could be used to stop people from crouching against Noob. What do you think?

Kindred

Let Be Be Finale Of Seem
I picked up this character and have been labbing him a lot as well as played quite a bit online and Im not convince he actually needs any buffs.
  • His pressure is quite good since he has quite a few safe strings (F221, 11, 212)
  • He can jail D1 into 212 or F3 consistently
  • Fast 9f mid with B1
  • Hes got range with B1,1+3, B3, F221
  • He can teleport, stopping zoners
  • He has great defensive options with his good pokes and that amazing B2 move
    His damage is crazy good
I heard that he doesnèt have an OH. Ok but most of the cast doesnt have an OH to mix up. I play Frost, trust me I know what it's like not really having viable OH. But when you have someone crouch blocking constantly, Grabs or Hop+2/3 work great to catch ppl off guard.