What's new

The Future of Kung Lao

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
many strategies have been fleshed out, and with such an honest character it seems his 'tech' is limited to strong fundamental play. im wondering what the future of kung lao will bring - what discoveries are yet to be made? in terms of 'tech' i wonder what is left to be discovered, surely there is little to no secrets with this character yet to be found [i would be happy if i were wrong]. in terms of character growth i think the only things we are going to see developed are honed strategies and essentially improvements on the footsie fundamental gameplay style. i know some of you players ( ETC Mcfly ) have been looking for new tech for some time and to use McFly as an example, he is still finding methods to maximise damage eg. his latest video on corner combos.

personally ive been trying to get a decent reset out of this character but even with the most unorthodox setups and hits into grinding hat and using uncommon normals like healing wind and f4 im unable to really put together anything useful at all.

so basically i guess the question is what unexplored ground does KL have [if any] and what can we expect to see from his future development other than the refinement of current strategies?

laos tele isn't that easy to deal with bcuz he can do it fast and blow up what you use to punish it, or do it slow and blow up what you use to punish it, that just makes him that much more deadly.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
ZAQ - do that hacking shit that you do (or whoever it is, get them to do it) and give KL Shang Tsung's end of round victory pose. Don't ask why, you'll thank me when you see it.

excellent article ... friends I'm pretty sure that much remains to exploit this character and many more ..

I am uploading a new video of the latest variants of Kung Lao I have managed my own limited super achieving 63% by a single bar ..

this will be the first part of 3 videos called "Liu Kang & Kung Lao: Shaolin Monks Part.1" on the show many combos with liu, strategies and more ... I hope they serve you all before the EVO.

I'll upload part 2 soon which will be more loaded to strategies I discovered the other characters vs. ..

a hug to all! I hope you like my work ..