What's new

The Food Thread

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
Because there's no recipe for that. You gotta order raw gyros steaks, make the tzatziki, and then make them skewers (souvlakis) to fry them.
Right so i need a recipe to make tzatziki sauce and how should I cook and season the meat, although I thought it was supposed to be a mix of lamb- and beef. Isn't the tzatziki a cucumber-base?

I can wrap it in pita with lettuce, tomato and onion without instructions LOL

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
Right so i need a recipe to make tzatziki sauce and how should I cook and season the meat, although I thought it was supposed to be a mix of lamb- and beef. Isn't the tzatziki a cucumber-base?

I can wrap it in pita with lettuce, tomato and onion without instructions LOL
LOL

This one should help you there. Scroll way down for the recipe.

Braindead

I want Kronika to step on my face
That's what me and Mrs DaGreek83 had on Sunday.

Basil Pesto sauce spread on the pizza dough, green bell peppers, Mozzarella & Feta cheese mix, mushrooms, tomatoes and oregano.

@Braindead do I keep posting these kind of stuff every now and then, my friend?

View attachment 16380
My god that looks amazing.

YES KEEP POSTING! Been a long time since you posted your baking things

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Hot damn son, Chicken Teriyaki up in this bitch. My girlfriend requested it for Valentine's day so I brushed up on my recipe, I think I'm going to get some Sake for the real thing. Also some mushrooms.

Chicken + Broccoli + Sauce(Soy Sauce + Honey + Corn Starch)

HiddenSelectCounterPick

Crossplay Username: PlayingNeutral
Grape leaves with ground lamb inside.16568
Also if any of you want to eat healthy but still want to get full here's a tip.
Make a salad put it in a bowl then make rice and put rhat on top of the salad. Make sure you toss the salad in dressing. Then grill some salmon and put it on top.
Salmon is easy to make. All you have to do is make sure it's defrosted. Get some tin foil and place the salmon in the middle and pour a generous amount of olive oil on it.

Chop up some onions and tomatoes
Peppers if you can handle it and place it around the salmon. Season the fish with your seasonings of choice. Wrap the foil around the fish like a tootsie roll and put it in a preheated oven at 400 for 20minutes.

Once its done just put it on top of the rice.
You'll feel full and feel healthy.16569

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Wow that looks good I never had lamb I dont think. I did have that dip once I think its middle eastern pr Arabic or something forget what ita called. Tasted nor bad so maybe I did and I dont remember? Pretty much all the Arab guy carts in nyc have it maybe hawaffle?

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
TYM you are getting robbed this week of sexy pics of food I've made because of a lack of phone battery. I made that Chicken Teriyaki for my girlfriend and it was legitimately awesome, chicken thighs are worth the effort. You also just missed out on this great mushroom and cheese omelette topped with butterflied-pan-seared breakfast sausage. I'll do better in the future to make sure my phone is charged.

Also, Sesame Oil is the bomb. Makes everything taste bang bang

ChoseDeath

Seriously Casual Player.
TYM you are getting robbed this week of sexy pics of food I've made because of a lack of phone battery. I made that Chicken Teriyaki for my girlfriend and it was legitimately awesome, chicken thighs are worth the effort. You also just missed out on this great mushroom and cheese omelette topped with butterflied-pan-seared breakfast sausage. I'll do better in the future to make sure my phone is charged.

Damn that sounds delicious!

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster

You use sesame oil to replace butter or olive/corn/canola/vegetable oil?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I can't cook but am trying to lean from my friend who does and my mom. Basic stuff like grilled cheese, sandwiches and homemade pizza are easy. But I am not confident with meat, fish, chicken etc. You guys ever watch good eats or any cooking shows?

AREZ God of War

The Crazy BeastMaster
I can't cook but am trying to lean from my friend who does and my mom. Basic stuff like grilled cheese, sandwiches and homemade pizza are easy. But I am not confident with meat, fish, chicken etc. You guys ever watch good eats or any cooking shows?
All you really need to do is follow the recipes, it's not as hard as people make it look. You can use cooking shows, i certainly have but best to have the options of pause and rewind so you don't miss writing down important things.

With most meats, an easy idiot-proof is enclosing them in an airtight foil "envelope" before placing on a baking sheet for X amount of time at X00 degrees F. It keeps all the moisture trapped inside and even allows a bit of leighway if you overcook.

What types of things are you looking for help learning to cook?