What's new

The Food Thread

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
Not a fan of black beans?
Never actually tried them, I do usually like beans though so Id probably enjoy them.

I'm the kinda guy who doesn't really cook much or try a lot of new foods though. The most complicated thing I can make is spaghetti bolognese lol

DelSchokoladenSaft

Can of Corn Main
I cooked this yesterday. Feijao with rice, oven baked meatballs and potatoes. Where are my Brazilian peeps at?
Holy cheet, beans, rice, and potatoes? That's a ton of starch and I approve.
Being Puerto Rican, that looks like the bomb.
Arroz con Pollo will always be there, like putting cheddar cheese, bell peppers and cilantro in spaghetti.

TackyHaddock

Salty Mashers Krew
I cooked this yesterday. Feijao with rice, oven baked meatballs and potatoes. Where are my Brazilian peeps at?
Looks quite good overall. From a presentation standpoint, could use a bit more color and from a nutrition standpoint it could use more veggies, but this still earns my general stamp of approval - congrats!

Marinjuana

Up rock incoming, ETA 5 minutes
Bought a dehydrator last week, have used it to make Jerky with Salmon, Tuna and Swordfish. Used a soy and hot spices for the Salmon and Swordfish and an olive oil/herb mix for the Tuna. It goes quickly but god damn is it amazing.

The_Tile

Your hole is mine!
I once bought some peppers, hollowed them out and cut a hole in the top. Stuffed it with chicken, cheese and a garlic sauce thingy then put in the oven. It was pretty rad.
I once bought a pot noodle, put the kettle on and removed the lid. Drenched it in the generous sachet of soy sauce provided, along with just enough boiling water to thicken it out but not send the noodles to a plastic, watery grave. It was pretty rad