What's new

The Flash (Honeybee) v Black Adam (Theo) FT10

Charybdis

We are returned! Death to the False Emperor!
Yesterday, Flash Lord God Honeybee uploaded an absolutely phenomenal set against Theo's Black Adam on his Youtube Channel and I gotta say....wow. Both guys absolutely bring their A-game here, I'm not usually one for FT10s and casuals outside of tournaments but this is one of those rare FT10 casuals that generates it's own hype and own stake s by sheer virtue of how close it is and on point both players are.

Flash and Adam are probably both A+ on the tier list to me, I'd have Adam slightly ahead and maybe slightly winning the match up but, for all intents and purposes, the match up is pretty even and both characters are very strong.

Honeybee is, of course, the acknowledged Flash Lord God and some of his conversions here are so good, they are literally jaw dropping (the incredible 20 hit combo under as much pressure as a FT10 can generate is a particularly prominent example), really demonstrating the massive damage Flash can rack up.

Theo is probably better known as the original Aquaman and subsequently the leading Supergirl and then one of the leading Superman players but, on this evidence, his best character might actually be Black Adam. His spacing, conversions and neutral play are all absolutely on point and damage is, of course, not an issue with Bladam.

If you play either of these characters, if you've ever wondered what the optimal way to play these characters is or even if you just enjoy high level play, you owe it to yourself to check this out

SPOILER

Honeybee wins 10-9

Big props to both guys for some incredible play! As always, check back to NRS for all the latest on Injustice, Mortal Kombat and everything NRS!

Last edited by a moderator:

wsj515

This is my billionth life cycle.
There are some serious online shenanigans going on lol. The amount of times Theo went for d1 low lightning, and the amount of times Honeybee got hit by it, is nuts.

Ram

Buluc Chabtan
I find that honeybee lets Theo jump in on him wayyyy too much in this set. Black Adam's j2 is really floaty and Flash's d2 is really good, leading me to think that there should have been way more anti-airs from honeybee. Anyways, great set!