What's new

Combo List - Ferra/Torr The FerraTory - Laboratory of Combos [XL Update Pending]

Kamikaze_Highlander

PSN: Windude008
Do you mean to connect the jip 2 and wait and then block pressure or doing the jip2 late enough that it won't connect but they're forced to block? It definitely works with the first way your jip2 has a hitadvantage of 49 which is enough for ferra to come back and do b121 without leaving a gap
No I mean the second one, waiting so it doesn't connect. But I guess if hit advantage of ji2 is enough theres no reason to let them block it, rather than going into 11 or b121 and enforcing another 50/50

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
Doesn't b12 have more advantage than 4? Why is it easier, is it the difference in on hit animation?
4 has more cancel advantage.

Also yeah this is cool. I like how it looks, just a shame standing 4 is almost never going to get an actual punish on people.

But on trading a standing 4, you basically will be manning an extra 5 or 6% into your combos

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
4 has more cancel advantage.

Also yeah this is cool. I like how it looks, just a shame standing 4 is almost never going to get an actual punish on people.

But on trading a standing 4, you basically will be manning an extra 5 or 6% into your combos
I actually use s4 for punishes against really unsafe moves so it works for that but otherwise I use b121. Though if you do b12pngc jip2 it does about 4% more. B12pnc jip2,f2,d2,b121,dbf1 does 41% meterless midscreen which is quite alot.

It's just a shame that it doesn't work with b121 :(

Blewdew

PSN: MaxKayX3
Eh, b121xxpng rc f2 njp f3 11 4xxdbf1 is 41% too, 44 with 4 starter.
Tbh it doesn't do too much midscreen it's just an easier version of your 45% combo. But 47% meterless in the corner is way more than we got before. I'd also wouldn't go for b12 pngc jip2 since the link is kinda hard I just mentioned it because it's possible in theory

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
Revamp this thread before I b12 stagger you to death :DOGE and not even the Mileena b12.....

dennycascade

UPR_ghastem
Sadly regular toss has too much recovery, but yeah it does work off of other stuff like b12 and 11. Only thing is it's less useful because you can only link a jab and not f2 for full combo. You can also use f2~EX close toss on shorter characters and link that into s1 or b1. Not sure how useful that is though.

Cooljaxx

Mkx is the name , Mix is the game
Idk if anyone knew this but b12 PNG run cancel into jump in punch 2 combos on bigger hit boxes. Or atleast Ferra torr that is.