What's new

The EVO 2013 Flood Gates Have Opened, "MMOORRTTALL KOMMBAAT!!!" - Register Today!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Going in for a third year in a row - 2013 will not end without chaotic hype brought on by us. With 2011 being a year of trial for our community to see how well our game would do and how well we would support it. The year 2012 was the result of our true potential and strength in not only North American but scenes rising across the globe. From South America, Russia, United Kingdoom, Africa, Germany, Australia and more... our work in globalizing Mortal Kombat has seen real community-driven progress thus landing us on the grand stage once again. Evolution 2013 will be the true test of how many competitors stay with Mortal Kombat and how many unknown competitors rise from the darkness. With a Legend fall?

evo.png
  • Register today (you will see the following options when registering)
tiers.jpg

Source: Evo.Shoryuken.com
Credit: GuamoKun

Attachments

Mrwizard claimed that half the hotel spots are booked already in the secret IRC channel. I don't use IRC so I can't source it but there is a SS running around.

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Wow, even when not comparing it to the cost of getting there that seems well worth it. I plan on getting there a day early (coming from UK) just to have more time to get hyped :)

Raidenwins

Raiden Practitioner
It does, but even though it's difficult to work it into your budget, the experience is well worth it.
This. I went last year and it wasn't cheap, but it was more than well worth it. As an MK fan, it was one of the best experiences of my life. If you haven't gone, save your money NOW, beg, get a second job, whatever it takes (legally, lol) to obtain the funds to attend. You won't regret it. I probably won't be going this year, but hope it's at least as hype as last one and good luck to everyone going.

Why cant evo be hosted in other countries.this is a world wide shit we all enjoy.at least south africa would be good for a start.

we guys in ghana only wish we had the funds to sponsor our man chalie to join the fight. he the best kabal we have and believe u me the trophy would be on our soil if he had the chance.