What's new

Question - Johnny Cage The dreaded plateau

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Yeah, I've reached it. MKX is the first fighting game I've played competitively and while I hold my own on occasion and have picked up fast it's becoming painfully obvious that without anyone good to play with or teach me things it's gonna be hard to get to the next level, online is really inconsistent as a means of improving. If anyone can help out id appreciate it a lot, more good players=hype matches=more recognition for the community=profit, no?
Ps4 name: ioncrisis

MrProfDrPepper

NRS, Guilty Gear, and KI, the holy trinity
I wouldnt say im amazing but i can hold my own, im a day one kenshi main if you want to learn the balanced match up, add me when you get a chance, my psn is TheMrProfDr

Devin Thorn

chimp damage
Are there no locals in your area? Or friends that play offline?
Well here's my situation. I'm a live in Personal Service Assitant to a severely autistic man, I don't leave this house I'm here 24/7 except for a couple hours here or their to take care of things or go somewhere on vacation. On top of that none of my friends are gamers who live in Tampa, Fl. Basically anything I've learned has been from lurking TYM, playing AI, and grinding in training room.