What's new

The Doctor Angel Midnight Open Challenge.

Will Doctor Angel ever redeem his soul?

• Yes, I believe in the power of Wolf Hat.

Votes: 1 6.7%
  • No, he's completely lost it, this man needs help.

Votes: 7 46.7%
  • It smells like pot and coffee cake in this thread. Mmm.

Votes: 7 46.7%

• Total voters

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I still would like a ft20 I had to work on an essay and a presentation for college,but I'll be on at 10pm est then youll get to play crimsion right after me
If I get home early enough, you got a deal.
If not, it's on our list of shit to do either way, so it's all good.

Also:

See you tonight, world.

#BelieveInDoctorAngel

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Gentlemen...

It's time.

(I'm letting y'all know now, I'm probably gonna pull a heel turn if i get in a rut and go Scarecrow or Deadshot. Going with one body for a 20 game set is delusional.)

Anyway...I'll be ready when you all are.

#TheUniverseLiesInTheBalance

Meep8345

Noob
Gentlemen...

It's time.

(I'm letting y'all know now, I'm probably gonna pull a heel turn if i get in a rut and go Scarecrow or Deadshot. Going with one body for a 20 game set is delusional.)

Anyway...I'll be ready when you all are.

#TheUniverseLiesInTheBalance
Sent you a friend request. I'm ready. Are we gonna stream it or just 1v1. I'm fine with either

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
So am I. I've been in ranked for almost an hour now.
I'm so overcaffienated that I tried to teach myself Darkseid and make an empanada at the same time.

Then again, there is an ultra mega fuck storm bearing down right now.

Anyhow...the Doctor made it.
I'm way way way way way way too awake now.
And on the bright side, even if it doesn't happen tonight, I'm gonna sleep like the dead when I come down.

#ThinkPositive

Meep8345

Noob
So am I. I've been in ranked for almost an hour now.
I'm so overcaffienated that I tried to teach myself Darkseid and make an empanada at the same time.

Then again, there is an ultra mega fuck storm bearing down right now.

Anyhow...the Doctor made it.
I'm way way way way way way too awake now.
And on the bright side, even if it doesn't happen tonight, I'm gonna sleep like the dead when I come down.

#ThinkPositive
Accept my friend request and we'll play

Meep8345

Noob
I was thinking of streaming it but I got to go to sleep right after and streaming might keep me up lol. Ggs doctor. It was just my flash against his brainiac,scarecrow, and deadshot.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
I was thinking of streaming it but I got to go to sleep right after and streaming might keep me up lol. Ggs doctor. It was just my flash against his brainiac,scarecrow, and deadshot.
Bruh. You have a fucking SOLID Flash.
Like, I absolutely hate fighting him to begin with, but I was genuinely 100% caught off-guard.
I should've gone Crow to begin with because he fucking murders most of everyone else I use.

We gotta run that back tomorrow.

Meep8345

Noob
Bruh. You have a fucking SOLID Flash.
Like, I absolutely hate fighting him to begin with, but I was genuinely 100% caught off-guard.
I should've gone Crow to begin with because he fucking murders most of everyone else I use.

We gotta run that back tomorrow.
Next time I'll stream it whenever we play and if you need to we'll hit up the lab and I'll even breakdown what you're doing wrong if you need help.

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
Next time I'll stream it whenever we play and if you need to we'll hit up the lab and I'll even breakdown what you're doing wrong if you need help.
You're a good egg, Meep. I'm gonna need all the XP I can get. If not tonight then soon, i'm off til Sunday.

(Seriously, I fucking haaaate Flash. The only character in all of IGAU I've loathed more is Batgirl.)

Holy shit @ the feeling of all my insane efforts finally resulting in positive dividends, though.
I tried to tell y'all, i'm not totally insane, I'm just an acquired taste.
Like cognac, or mescaline.

#TheSagaContinues

Meep8345

Noob
You're a good egg, Meep. I'm gonna need all the XP I can get. If not tonight then soon, i'm off til Sunday.

(Seriously, I fucking haaaate Flash. The only character in all of IGAU I've loathed more is Batgirl.)

Holy shit @ the feeling of all my insane efforts finally resulting in positive dividends, though.
I tried to tell y'all, i'm not totally insane, I'm just an acquired taste.
Like cognac, or mescaline.

#TheSagaContinues
I have other characters I mess around with. I mainly play flash and batman but also play aquaman and superman.