What's new

The Default Variations are NOT the Tournament mode variations.

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
First off, yes really!?

Second then, how do I set up the character to practice with the tournament variations? This is a huge oversight.

WeaponQ

Milksteak, Magnets, and Ghouls
Under your abilities, press X (on xbox) or Square (PS4) to open the preset menu. Then chose the tournament variation thats marked with a Trophy and it'll change the current variation with that one.

Mint

too weird to live, too rare to die
Dude this just blew my mind. I was sitting there labbing Baraka with gutted and spikes then go to ranked and the variation wasn't there.... Why would the two Base variations not be the tournament mode variations? Whhhhyyy?!

Mint

too weird to live, too rare to die
For real. Right now I'm going through all the characters and resetting and renaming all their variations to the tournament ones. Is this really what I have to do? There should be some quick menu to turn on all tournament mode variations. Please someone tell me there is

ZeroSymbolic

W.A.S.P.
For real. Right now I'm going through all the characters and resetting and renaming all their variations to the tournament ones. Is this really what I have to do? There should be some quick menu to turn on all tournament mode variations. Please someone tell me there is
That's what you got to do right now, but what happens if you get a buddy, go online, enable kompetitive, and then go into practice together?